To l__CHEDDAPOT__l

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by MRU-iKinkyTwinkie-MP, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Dear Cheddar, formerly known as MyATM, I made the following post for two reasons.

First and foremost, I made this thread because you blocked me, yet continue to try and post on my wall. I can't express how much joy and genuine laughter your pain brings me, having thought so highly of yourself with your "Multiple accounts" and threatening me after only a measly 20 hits to "Stop or regret it", I decided to make you my perma farm.

But that wasn't enough for you was it? No, it wasn't, and so we get to part 2 of why I made this thread.

You recently (at the time of this posting) decided to claim I'm "Spamming your cell phone, Facebook, and Instagram".

First off, I don't Facebook or instagram, I'm not some new age blob with no self direction. And it goes needless to say that I don't have this child's phone number or personal information, as that would be illegal.

What I believe he is doing, is trying to set me up for "Harassment", of which I have commited none. The most hilarious part of all this is, I'm only playing by the games rules, and farming him for what? His big mouth.

Just thought I'd straighten out the facts. He had to name change to l__CHEDDAPOT__l & when that didn't work, he tried to get me to haggle in private messages. I didn't even follow him back. I mean I did, and instantly canceled it, the false hope was hilarious.

I do not now, nor will I EVER haggle with my FOOD.

2. Not really a cool story but ok bro

3. OK so you write your little love story to this individual so why is it halfway through you start talking about him/her to us? I don't understand what has this got to do with me?

4. Its proof positive of how events went down for when he inevitably tries to report me for "Harassment" as it seems he's aiming to do.

Not really anything to do with you Grizzy, more so for public record.

5. It'll end sooner than later. He will fail on your towers 99% of the time, and you will fail on his troops and spies 99% of the time.

Terrible fight tbh

6. I've been farming him for a week now.

But you're half right, he can't bypass my towers.

I'm never stopping either. His big mouth made him my newest farm.

And hell only be replaced when someone acts tougher, and I make them fall.

7. It's funny tho, don't be a hater

8. Definitely hating and this is definitely funny. What was i thinking man