Unlimited xtal ASW weekend

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by CAPT, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Haven't seen a post about this one yet but apparently there was unlimited xtal during this past weekend while the ASW was going on and it was not told or mentioned by the devs. Seen a player shoot up 50k attacks because of it. Heard it was lifted up but no idea when. Any thoughts on this? ??

2. 50k hits would equate to 2hits per second non stop for a 6hour period..

3. Just do do.. overthinking is bad

4. I mean I'm not saying they sat there for 6 hours straight... it was for the whole weekend.

5. Not surprised they didn't publicly mention it. Their incompetence is on a level that is unimaginable.

6. Can confirm, there was no unlimited xtal over the ASW weekend. However the xtal timer was reset for everyone so that competitors during he ASW couldn't be in crystal jail and be a hindrance within the war.

7. Sorry moody you are incorrect there was no limit on xtal use for the weekend, per day or per eb.

8. Whoops! My bad! Mustve misread it and I've scooted back and you're right Boom

9. Definitely players doing single ZTA over the weekend.

10. Yes I have heard of several players doing solo ZTA which is why I'm not sure what happened this weekend.

11. Unlimited Xstals still on now, look at clan alpo

12. Who cares

14. Leave alpo alone ;)

15. Is it still unlimited?

16. Ah maybe they changed it unlimited crystals permanently? Or a glitch

17. Seems like it

18. The cap was lifted in preparation for the ASW so participants wouldn't be in jail. Usually we announce the lift if it coincides with a promo or something folks will actually want to take advantage of. This weekend was pretty vanilla. It will be reinstated sometime around Noon PDT tomorrow.

19. So to clarify - there is currently no xtal usage cap for all players thru tomorrow afternoon?

20. Whats to clarify if u read Bruce's post?