Seven years

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Odysseus, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Seven years, 48 days. My first clan was the Lords of Discipline, subclan of Disciples of the Blade. Kat and Enki were the admins. LCBC was 500k attack, 300k spy.

Let’s hear from the old timers in the house.

2. U got crap equipment

3. :lol:

And if I'm not mistaken the game hasn't been out seven years yet

4. Uh .. yeah it has. You're mistaken.

5. It'll be 8 in early September. :|

6. Trying to decide what the point of this thread is.

7. O.P has seven year badge sooo...

8. There isn't one. It's a low-key way to brag

9. I was curious who was still playing from those days. I was also curious what the oldest active account was. I'm curious like that.

10. Hey Odysseus!

I was a 2011 join, but remember you. Gotta stretch the memory bank but weren't you a moderator?

11. I faintly remember you.

12. @ Willy

No, never a mod. I was a kaw addict but I didn't have that kind of time to play, nor the desire to spend it dealing with "he posted doody on my wall" issues. I can't remember who the mods were back in 2010 either. I was laying low and quietly trying to earn my first billion.

13. You're a pathetic show for seven years, sorry not sorry.

14. If this is what counts as an attempt at trolling nowadays you're a pathetic excuse for 4 years. :p for real though you're better than this.

15. Sounds very ungrateful to those original ppl who helped kaw become so popular and long lasting. Without them u and I would not be here and able to play.

16. i remember both Ody and Balto from days of the transition between KaW and GaW not sure how long ago that was tho ;)

17. ^you left me hanging in our pm conversation :lol: I've been waiting like a week for a response.

18. Also I believe that was 2 years ago.

19. my bad bro, been on holiday got back yday :lol:

20. preach, and 'grats on 2nd place in ASW, heard the 2nd place was down to a few free loaders ugh :(