Seal Competitions

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That legit almost made me laugh :lol: well done

2. Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition :lol:

3. Fibal competition: It was Sunday morning and Zane had nothing else to do but sign up for a seal competition. Throughout the days he was waiting for the competition to start. Finally it started and he was excited! He searched up a funny joke for competition 1 and lost. He was sad but he thought he could win the next competition. When the next competition came he didn't realize it was going on and missed it. He did that for 2 more competitions. Finally it was the final competition and he remembered! He wrote his short story, submitted it and won.

4. Ss or didn't happen.

5. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear. It's so dark all the time. If I had known it would be this lonely, I would have chosen to be cremated instead. The End.

6. This story would have won if nobody else posted. If it had the minimum of five sentences anyways. :lol:

7. Long long ago there was a clan. Within said clan there were women, men, elderly, pets etc etc but for the past 8 years no children were born. Month after month, year after year no one could figure out why.

Then one day, a stranger passed through. The first thing he noticed was the complete lack of laughter. No one smiled a greeting, not one person shook his hand. Why so glum? He asked a random woman. He waited and waited for a reply and eventually realised none would be coming. Baffled, he decided to have a look around.

Later that evening, he found a collapsed tower 5 miles outside the clan. His eyes lit up. He suddenly knew why no one had replied to him and why everyone was so down.

The clan had no Wi-Fi.

(Hope this made as little sense to everyone else as it did to me whilst writing it :p )

8. I have a joke. Season 7 wars. That is my joke. That is all. This is five sentences.

9. Welp that about wraps up the first seal competitions. Signups for the next one should be open on the 21st. I hope to see some of you then, thanks everyone. :D

10. Gotta love wimsical nonsense lmfao support

11. Locking per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.