1. First of all here is a free tip if u wanna go to hte clan go now because for next 2 or 3 weeks I think there will be long delay in finding sealers

Now to the point...this is just a simple poll to see what you guys think will happen with TNK.
    Will it be:
    A)Permenant
    B)weekends only
    C)occasionally thrown back in for some special occasions
    D)never seen again

I think it will be C.

What do you think?

2. Because devs want money I'm sure they will occasionally add it back in for a few days. If they make it permanent they wouldn't make as much money because people aren't rushing do do it. They have made 3000 dollars just off sp clans so I'm sure they will add it back in eventually.

3. I'm not sure what they WILL do but I hope they alternate it with ZTA's on weekends as the pay for it is quite terrible considering the price (which I am not complaining about, just a point) but item drops are amazing from my experience, which is little to none as I'm currently on holiday so have not been able to hit many just 1 or 2. So, I do not know what they will do that's just what I hope they do.

4. When zta came out it was a one time test, then it came back on holidays
    Now is every weekend

I think NK will follow this pattern with zta becoming permanent

5. Apparently people have been asking for a longer hte yeh I don't know where but still. I think permanent.