A brief analysis of the two playstyles

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Jul 23, 2017.

1. A brief analysis on the two playstyles

So recently I've been seeing a regular amount of these sweaty hardcore KaW players come to forums to trash talk people who don't follow their playstyle.

Well today I'm here to take a step back and look at both playstyles in a comprehensive sense.

What seperates them, hopefully bridge the gap and perhaps provide the average forumer with some knowledge.

Let's get into it.

So to begin they are both players of KaW, that will be a basis from which we will build.

Although they are basically the same minus playstyle these SWEATYYYYYYYY nerds are held in high regard for their buffed apposable thumbs.

But little do people realise, the repeat action button has a more repetitive work-out so the difference between both players in the aspect of thumb gymnastics wavers slightly.

More investigation required in this aspect

Moving onto our next point while remaining with renown for being a legendary "thumb warrior"...

Those who often participate with ebs make more profit than those who solely stick with pvp. The afforementioned individuals are smarter in this sense.

To add onto this, those who partake in pvp eventually get into stripping. Now strip funds are attained through ebs and well, these hardcore pvpers dip into the pond of repetitive physical thumb movement in the form of the decrepit epic battle.

To conclude

It's a game... You just lost it.

Tl;dr
    More investigation required

P.s ur dum

2. Photo of several leaderboards, circa 2016

3. i am turned on

4. Play styles are as ppl choose to play.

Saying plunder from eb's only is smarter is purely nonsense. PvP can easily pay more than F2P eb's. Ignoring EE bonus as well is silly. Those who prioritize BR as need is fine for its 48hrs duration at max 13% but ignoring that EE 1 or higher is 25% or up to 50% for 2 weeks is in the face of eb's only is smarter.

In the end its all how ppl prefer play and nothing more to it than that.

5. No support

6. In regards to EE, I must say I find it very strange that there isn't any PvP aspect to the bonus.

Like, why not incorporate a Rampant Raider type addition to the current PvE boost to give PvP a bonus (excluding wars if you must as with the current pattern).
    I get having the PvE bonus is to help cover plunder loss from towers, but it's illogical for there not to be a PvP piece to it.