How to: Make Ads and Word Art(On Mobile)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AntiSocialLemon, Jul 18, 2017.

1. How to: Make Ads and Word Art(On Mobile)

Their are many ways you can make ads. Some based on emoji's and colour that catches peoples eye or the straight to the point ads, the ads that tell you all you need to know(Some examples of this are many Hte/Zta clans).

I think i've found a good medium between the two that are not only simple and easy to make but are very practical and are generally compatable with Mobile Devices.

The Basic Building Blocks of An Ad

To make a good ad you need the correct tools. In this case you'll need a good notepad app(Ideally with unlimited saves).

The ads should consist of:

1). An appreviation of your Clans Name or Current Eb(For Example; Flying Falcons = FF or The Forgotten Ones = TFO)

For Example:
    ┏━━┳━━┓
    ┗┃┃┫┏┓┃
    ┏┃┃┫┏┓┃
    ┗━━┻━━┛

2). Your clan name should be someone thats easily seen, from previous experience that's normally near the top or Centre of the Ad.

For Example:
    ┏━━┳━━┓Iςօղíς BӀíԵՀ
    ┗┃┃┫┏┓┃
    ┏┃┃┫┏┓┃
    ┗━━┻━━┛

3). The next 2-3 lines are up to you. These are normally the details you need to show off what your clan is about(For example: Eb, Eb Times, Min Cs, War, Osw).

For Example:
    ┏━━┳━━┓Iςօղíς BӀíԵՀ
    ┗┃┃┫┏┓┃2MılCs Mıň
    ┏┃┃┫┏┓┃Destroyee
    ┗━━┻━━┛Haunt

4). Beautify It!!!!! By this I mean use emojis and art that are appropriate and reflect what your trying to put across(For Example: A lightning Bolt Emoji to represent fast ebs or a Fist/Gun emoji to represent power).

For Example:
    ┏━━┳━━┓~Iςօղíς BӀíԵՀ~
    ┗┃┃┫┏┓┃~2MıʟCs Mıň€
    ┏┃┃┫┏┓┃~Destroyer~
    ┗━━┻━━┛~Hauռt~~

~ = An Emoji

How to Make the “Appreviation of your Clans Name”

Due to certain rules saying “Must not contain advertisements for third-party products.” I don't want to share direct links to certain apps or sites that could breach that rule. But I can give you the basic assets required to make either 2,3 or 4 Tall text.

Here they are:

┌┍┎┏┐┑┒┓└┕┖┗┘┙┚┛├┝┞┟┠┡┢┣┤┥┦┧┨┩┪

┫┬┭┮┯┰┱┲┳┴┵┶┷┸┹┺┻┼┽┾┿╀╁╂╃╄╅╆╇╈╉

╊╋╌╍╎╏═║╒╓╔╕╖╗╘╙╚╛╜╝╞╟╠╡╢╣╤╥╦╧╨╩

╪╫╬

These are all the Basic Corners, Lines and other pieces required to make the appreviations

Some examples of work made by this is:

╥╖╥╖
    ║╢║╢
    ╙╜╜║

╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╬╗
    ─║║║║
    ─╚╬╗║
    ──╚═╝

╓╖ ╗╔
    ╙╖ ╠╣
    ╙╜ ╜╙

This can also be used to make Art for Clan Pages and wall to other interesting things.

I do hope you've enjoyed this thread and I hope you find it helpful. I'm certainly not the master of making ads and these ads aren't perfectly suited for every clan but they are a good benchmark for what your clan should have in terms of ads.

Sorry for the wall of text and not much in the way of colour or any spelling mistakes.

2. Support :)

Keep it going

3. Without reffering to any specific app, you can just try typing unicode notepad into google play/app store and there are plenty of useful apps to choose from for making ads. You can also try some ASCII generators but most of these output way too much text to fit onto a wall or WC but some could be used for clan page art. Anyway hope that helps

4. Good thread, support

5. Thanks for all the support peeps :)

6. I found a site that makes 4 Tall text art(Like what i've shown in the thread) and seems to do it well. A few problems withs some letters but does it's job good enough. Only problem with it though is Apple wc/cc are 3 lines tall and the bottom of the ad gets cut off. Not to mention also the limited space for text in a 4 line tall ad, with what i fit in on the finished one with emojis about the max that can fit in.

7. i just use a lot of keyboards:
    -emoji
    -dutch
    -french
    -japanese
    -greek
    -icelandic
    -russian
    -thai
    -gujarati
    -tibetian
    -punjabi
    -telugu
    -urdu
    -cherokee
    -gujarati

a lot of characters look similar to "our letters".
    ex.: b=ཋ, W=Ꮤ, u=บ, D=Ð ,N=И, …

other signs can be used as decoration.
    ex.: ༺,༻,༜,࿇,࿐,༒, …

combining is also an option.
    ex.: པ ྱ = པྱ, ੌ ੁ ༛ = ༛ੌੁ, …

i hope this helps a bit.

8. Is there a app I can download for any symbols or lines

9. I would like to know the app used for making those.

Pm me.

10. Problem with some of those is some compatibility issues with certain devices. I'm on an android tablet and some of those come out as rectangles instead of what they're meant to be.

11. I use character map app to make my art but most Unicode apps should work

12. Support, I like it!

13. Are there any websites that let you do it?

14. Missing some stuff there

██░▀██████████████▀░██
    █▌▒▒░████████████░▒▒▐█
    █░▒▒▒░██████████░▒▒▒░█
    ▌░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▐
    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░
    ███▀▀▀██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▀▀▀██
    ██░░░▐█░▀█▒▒▒▒▒█▀░█▌░░░█
    ▐▌░░░▐▄▌░▐▌▒▒▒▐▌░▐▄▌░░▐▌
    █░░░▐█▌░░▌▒▒▒▐░░▐█▌░░█
    ▒▀▄▄▄█▄▄▄▌░▄░▐▄▄▄█▄▄▀▒
    ░░░░░░░░░░└┴┘░░░░░░░░░
    ██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
    ████████▒▒▒▒▒▒████████
    █▀░░███▒▒░░▒░░▒▀██████
    █▒░███▒▒╖░░╥░░╓▒▐█████
    █▒░▀▀▀░░║░░║░░║░░█████
    ██▄▄▄▄▀▀┴┴╚╧╧╝╧╧╝┴┴███
    ██████████████████████

。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・。・。・。♥。・
    ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╭╮╱╭╮╭╮
    ╭━┳━┳━┳╯┃╭━┳╋╋━┫╰┫╰╮
    ┃╋┃╋┃╋┃╋┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃╭┫
    ┣╮┣━┻━┻━╯╰┻━┻╋╮┣┻┻━╯
    ╰━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━╯
    。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥° ♥。・゚♡゚・

Arrow likes this.
  15.  ╫ ╖╓ ╓╖╥╖║╓ ✯ ╖╓╓╖╖╓ 
     ║ ╟╢ ╟╢║║╟╣ ✯ ║║║║║║ 
     ╙ ╜╙ ╜║╜║╜╙ ✯ ╚╣╙╜╙╜ 

16. All my years on this game and I've never seen a nice layout on this topic. Good job bringing this up, and excellent thread. I would also mention the use of 'Character Map' apps. They come in very handy, and give you a whole range of characters to use.

17. ╔╗─╔╗──────
    ║╠╗╠╣╔╗─╔╗─
    ║═╣║║║╚╗║╚╗
    ╚╩╝╚╝╚═╝╚═╝