Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Stormruler, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

I'm confused lol

2. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Drill is a type of music, which do you prefer drill made by the UK or drill made by the US

3. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Never heard of drill music lol. They put different bits into different materials and it makes music?

4. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Young pappy

5. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Well imo dumb subgenre but also would have to say where it originated should/ would be better

6. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Nick Cannon wasnt that good in drumline but i dont know any from UK

7. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

What classifies as drill? I thought lil herb and chief keef and whoever were trap artists? Or am I wrong there too? On another note I don't know if I could listen to English rap and not laugh. Never listened to it but I can imagine some goofy thick accents, although I'm sure other countries think the same thing about our music.

8. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Drill is a certain amount of bars in a certain amount of time (not sure exacts) but just the recommendations I got sorry but I didn't research it  & check out the artists I listed and maybe give some feedback, who knows you may like it :)

9. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Drill music is about doing drills in the field .....

10. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

I got a few drills - sds, sds plus , chuck, keyless chuck, some are 230v, some are 110v, others are 18-36v battery lithium ion 5ah. I prefer the dewalts. But let's face it this post makes as much sense to me as my drills do to you - this forum needs a sh**post central section so peeps can post s**t.

11. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

The first part didn't make sense the middle part didn't make sense and the last part didn't make sense . You got a valuable point to make or nah?

12. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

The fact that it didn't make sense is his valuable point.

13. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

This

14. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Understand where most of you are coming from, if you don't know what drill is its a type of music genre (check OP, edited it). Copied from Wikipedia so if it's not definitive enough then Idk :lol:

15. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

I would say chicago drill is better than any other area. UK Drill is just imitating or trying to follow the sound that chicago rappers like keef and reece created in 2012.

Unless we redefine this topic down to trap music in general, because drill is VERY specific to chicago. Most people in the US wouldnt classify any music outside of chicago as drill.

Just like how the US will never have good Grime artists (UK rap).

16. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

It's called off topic, you simple-minded mongoloid.

17. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Usually there's a purpose to a thread.

This has 0 purpose.

It infuriates me how there is no purpose.

It's like a troll thread that isn't even a troll.

0/10 would not read

18. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

Black and decker drills are pretty nice, they have magnetic bottoms you can hold screws on when youre drilling

19. Re: US DRILL VS UK DRILL

I actually have one of these they also have a magnetic tip as well :lol: