screw it

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_, Jul 10, 2017.

1. OK 1st of all was never looking for fame! 2nd of all couldn't find the original thread my friend found the info and pm it. Just wish ppl would stop asking me could they go off my showcase what to transmute.
    Tbh I wouldn't transmute anything that is eb required. I don't feel like hunting that equipment down again BC I transmuted a required piece that I could of had to actually used to score a better po. Not much better but more than those who would of had the equipment.

2. Re: Do Not Transmute - Required equipment needed

I'm not the Author BTW just reposting something that I think everyone should reread and stop asking me questions that I don't have the correct answers to ty and have a blessed day!

3. Re: Do Not Transmute - Required equipment needed

Uhm... disnt devs say you can repeatedly farm eb equip? If so this thread is completely wrong unless changed to a thread on what eb needs which item

4. Re: Do Not Transmute - Required equipment needed

Yes once transmuting equip you can re-earn it. Also, this thread was already made and is perfectly fine, if you wanted to remind people could of just bumped it instead of looking for forum fame.

5. Do what ya want with ya equipment. Hunt down all that equipment again if ya want. The link to the thread about transmute required equipment I would like someone to post it to my wall for future players to see and go and read the thread.

6. Too late, will you sign my chest?

7. Mask off mask off

8. What is going on here?

9. I think he found a way to transmute equipment for a permanent bonus