What if ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jul 8, 2017.

1. What if in my kaw life i hadnt walked the path that i did and had kept on the straight n narrow ? Where would i be right now ? The options are endless .if i had stayed a rule abidding perfect player and kept my temper under wraps. i could have been still in some of the big name clans on kaw. Kotfe assassins dropped , Faith revolution dropped , Fury dropped , a.d.h.d i left after getting angry with wanting me to fight for their cause but when i am a target not caring about me .

2. Because the way i see it its a 2 way thing i got your backs , if you,ve got mine. Naked & famous i left there too because they thought i knew the person in c.a when i had been hitting him . Another arguement happened about this so i left. Gorilla clan i left also after i was in a osw against one of their friends .Who then reported me to them. The same pattern followed me all over kaw for 4 years.

3. United World also told to leave because los bo /blood orchid reported me saying i had been in a osw against them .The osw had ended but their bitterness carried on and tryed get me ejected from four seasons and United world.

4. Zaft Crackdown i left there as well because a friend was being gang bullied by some members in another zaft clan . i hit them because it was bullying . Of course they reported me and i was asked to stop hitting them and to hit the c.a targets . i chose to leave and carry on hitting them .Somewhere ammong all this chaos. i joined another great clan what i loved being in LNR. i had visions of myself being perm there .But alas it never got that far ! What happened was on the friday - monday they were doing a weekend of h.t.e .All i wanted to do was collect my last banner equipment the materials and blades.So i could upgrade my banners.So i said i will go do lots of destroyer and be back on Monday.But over the weekend i was hit by Wolfie.So i hit him back.But once i returned on monday i told them and they said they cant protect me because i wasnt perm. i wasnt even asking for help or protection. i always fight my own battles.But that put me off.Clans want you to be there for them but dont return the same level of care.So i went on my travels again. Looking for another home clan !

5. Where would i be now if i had took another route on kaw ? The role of a kaw babe ? Lol how much more easyier my kaw life would be if i had the adoration from all the males and no hate. How i wished i had played the sweet and loverble female instead of the in your face - dont dare provoke me or else i will make your every day hell approach ! i was even recruited while i was in a.d.h.d to join iG subclan . i joined -ignite- only to be hounded by my enemy who went to a female clan owner .And reported me and i got in a arguement with her and i left. i really aint good at being bossed about . After

6. After this which was in 2012-13 when ASW Last Rights won. i got the ambition to grow my stats and join Tears of the Dragon clan and do the e.e wars .They were always apart of them and to me they were as big as Zaft .it was all i could think of to join them.But alas it never came into fruitation because trouble followed me around. i was dropped from L.s.a elite even though i was a good hardworking member . i was just jinxed .But finally i found a clan that accepted me and refused to drop me . This clan has been my home clan for a year and a half Russian Shadows.

7. i did have a short break in there when i joined Zaft Corps during the osw .But returned back there eventually.it has been a journey and looking back i dont think i would go down the same path if i could rewind kaw to the beggining again.

8. so what would you not have done on kaw if you could rewind and start again on kaw. Lessons learned so to speak ? !!

9. and a picture for Grymln

10. Are you ok?

11. Durr reid, you aint even funny this is my history.5 years on kaw its my memoires !

12. You have issues, which therapist should i tell to check up on you again? Number 5 or 11?

13. I've been lectured about posting like OP

There are rules that only apply to me

I only get one reply after 6 people comment and I have to make the entire novel fit into that one post

I am not allowed to have a multiple conversations with a dozen people at the same time

My threads are locked if I reply to every comment

It's not in the tou but it's rules I have to follow or else (ominous music)

14. You just used one post to make this thread ;) :lol:

15. I'm sorry I had to :lol:

16. 5 years is a long time. Congrats Roni!

17. Hi WillyDeuce thankyou.

18. I know what you mean, I too have been in major clans since the beginning, osw was expected and I did my job.
    When I had a problem none of those clans recognized it and even told me to leave.

That is why I am an EB fairy now
    I want to enjoy
    I have nothing against all those people who want to osw, there is no reason for them to have a problem with me.

Most of us are adults and understand life is more important than some person you met on a game.

Have fun, it is less stress.

19. I don't think anyone is bothered to be honest m8

20. I have to say Roni has one of the most colourful KaW journeys.. Rock on Roni