Why dump PC Players ????

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Reine_de_la_mort, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Devs don't care for PC players honestly, because of cheaters, but instead of banning cheaters they only ban them when they have "proof" from a member of the community.

KaW Web Version is most likely coded in .JS (JavaScript) which is fairly easy to code, so with that being said, they should hire more employees to work for them, it's not like they don't have the money to do so, they'd just rather focus on their new games instead of focusing on one of their most popular games.

2. Pretty sure they still use flash

3. Getting the message that Kongregate no longer supports kaw. End of PC play? How many small clans will die completely. Sad day for kaw.

4. And trust me there's a lot of them

5. I hate to break it to you, but I have to contradict your statement. I presented one of my PvP Idea thread before to the forums, and not only it attracted the attention of the Developers,they have also initiated a PvP=based event with using one of my PvP mechanics I proposed. The two PvP items to collect during that event was either Stealable or Non-stealable favor of Ithioch. Here's the thread of credit to back this up!

This can show the reverse of your statement, that the Developers do care for players, at that time. (Not necessarily now.)

On a side note, I could stand to agree with your other statements on the first page of this thread. With this, I hope you will at least acknowledge that your statement quoted is not 100% true for everyone, specially me in that case! :D

6. And as someone stated previously or in another thread ...Adobe ending Flash by 2020
    that's why they don't care about PC players anymore (and the cheating)

7. All very true. I haven't met an pc-only player in a long long time either. I'm not sure how prevalent the platform still is. Maybe I'm wrong?[/quote]

Avatar i was a full pc player untill devs realed legemds...

8. Avatar i was a full pc player untill devs realed legemds...[/quote]

It's like you idiots don't read previous posts ...ADOBE ENDING FLASH IN 2020

Has nothing to do with having to develop 3 different platforms they've been doing that this whole time and they hired more people so it's a completely moot point

THEY DONT WANT YO DEVELOP\PROMOTE ON A PLATFORM THAT WILL BE GONE IN TWO YEARS. DUH

9. ....ild want to dump you idiots too

10. Come on, who plays online games like this on their computer.

The only people that do run alt or play in school when they're not meant to play.

11. This is a dumb thread. Of course they're not going to support PC, it's outdated technology. We hold in our hands, pocket sized devices more powerful than the technology that got us to the Moon and you want them to dump money into defunct and ancient dinosaur boxes? Yeah, let's not.

12. I see KAW on Kongregate has died.

13. BUT...

So PC players you have till summer 2019 (1.5years) to link your acct to a device or saw goodbye to KAW. ...this isn't just KAW it's ALL web browser games

14. Literally me

15. What’s a pc?...is that like a typewriter? I heard about those things and like written letters ...people use to do that I guess

16. lol PCs are still needed ...that is if you're an adult and need to get work done lol.

17. Because they don’t make any money on PC players. Everyone on PC is an alt.

18. I'm sorry but your statement is complete nonsense... see quote from older tread below:
    viewtopic.php?f=26&t=183383&start=0

19. As suptis2 pointed out Adobe ending support and updates for Flash 2020 and Microsoft killing Flash in Explorer mid 2019 ...KAW is a web browser game so it's prob why KAW ending suppprt now, makes sense.

As HappyRozszBuschSomething pointed out you can KAW on a $30 Alcatel ...According to the Cornell university math dept. this means you must save ".42" a week for the next 18 momths.

Even X can scrounge this up ...stop whining 

20. It would be a step towards fixing EE wars honestly. Sure it would make some aspects "harder" for some but it would level the playing field ridding of all the auto clickers.