Why dump PC Players ????

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Reine_de_la_mort, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Support is telling us otherwise where is the Product Manager?

2. You'd rather take supports word for it over a game designers?

Which holds more weight here?

Smh

3. Everyone has a point of view and interpretation of what is happening- I want the Product Managers POV

4. This is illogical.

You're escalating a complaint to management because you want this pc issue solved.

A game designer took time out of solving the issue to explain to you (and others) that the issue is being resolved.

And now you bicker "I want to speak to the product manager", who will probably tell you the same thing.

A possible "The issue is being resolved, blah blah".

My brain hurts.

5. I respect Development and Technical Support and Moderators and Creative Staff, just no one will answer whom the Product Manager is, so there either isn't one or they are too elitist to talk to real people. Either way it's a sad day for kaw.

6. And what Mark told us was that we are out of luck, the PM decides what features are developed on what platform. Thus wanting official word so I can leave or not.

7. I think it's obvious PC is a dead platform to the developers of kaw. They made the calculation that it doesn't make them enough money and that's it.

Just be glad you are able to transfer accounts. I didn't whine this hard when FC and GaW entirely shut down.

8. Who would you of whined too?

You can't transfer all accounts.

9. This gets to me right here. I'm skimming the thread and no where do I see mark saying anything even remotely like this.

On page 2, he goes into detail on what's going on. Even though he isn't really obligated to do so.

I'll take little snippets.

^This one right goes against what you're saying entirely

There even was a possible solution thread not too long ago, I'll link that here

It's funny to me, in product development issues can occur. Surely you'd know this.

Instead of panicking, chillax.

10. The original legends post states there are no plans to update PC players to legends for " the foreseeable future ". Anyone playing PC only has a few choices 1 quit, 2 buy a device or 3 play half a game. And how is that fair in any way shape or form when you know that there isn't actually going to be an update for PC players !!!

11. I'm the PM. Thanks.

12. Ty Mark for confirming

13. What compensation are we going to get for falling so far behind?
    The mobile phone app users are getting trillions in rewards, plus new and better equipment and land tokens and aqua and inferno and crystals and crux chests and fates boon chests.
    All of that is making a huge difference to the growth of mobile app player and we've seen our growth slow considerably.

14. EDIT: Sleep deprived at time of original post.

15. The only work around I have seen suggested in this thread is "Log in from a device to activate legends". But for people who don't have that option, that is not a work around.
    In all honesty I know that the answer will be "There is no compensation, you're just going to get left behind but please do keep spending money on the game"

16. If you gave a pc but no device get an android emulator like bluestacks

17. So just bought a 7" Kindle for $30 during Amazon's Prime Days promo, which is cheaper than buying a phone and seems to work as well. Only reason for the purchase was to be able to get the event rewards. I'm aware of several other PC players who went this route as a temporary measure.

$30 isn't a lot of money for most folks, but it could have been $30 in KAW's pocket instead of Amazon's. On the upside, now I have 2 ways (pc & Kindle) of playing the new game that I'm going to end up moving to because I'm just not feeling any love from KAW.

18. My kongregate acct had to be abandoned because of the disadvantage of no legends :(

19. Same
    My ATA account was aswell (computer based)

20. I see you point, but ill be honest. Isnt it a little pathetic to own a pc and use it for kaw? Isnt this a mobile game after all?