I'm officially done

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You won devs. my small irritation is worth your game. you silenced me for zero reasons and like always stayed behind your mods like f boys. while silencing me for no reason while i spent money weekly on your game but I'm done, have people keep calling you out for the scammers you are for the games you keeoproducing.bI thought i could get behind a game I SPENT MONEY ON, but then again i never haven never will be a kiss ass. I'm sure most people won't care that I'm gone but a mod cost you money devs and the more you suck eacotthets limp rocks the more pathetic you'll be. I'm done. this game is truly a scratch mine scratch yours back and I'm no longer going to be apart of it, you're nothing better than the fuckin nazis, might as well call yourselves the devs of hitler not canada,you don't give a f about the game oney yournwallet. I''ll pleasantly spend my money elsewhere you fagget sheep

2. like every other person that fell before me I'm not a queer fagget

3. suck my cocks faggets i believe in rights and you so sadly surrendered to the mods, hope they continue to suckele off you're test when this games gone

4. just remember, you defended the mods when you could have grown some balls, but you're CANADIAN NOT LIKE I EXOECT YOU TO HAVE ANFY

5. BAN ME FOREVER IDC, JUST REMEMBER YOUR STUPID MODERATOR CHOICE BANNED SOMEONE WHO CARRED ABOUT THIS GAME. PATHETIC WHAT MONEY DOES TO PEOPLE\

6. IM NEVER SPENDING ANOTHER DOLLAR ON THIS DEAD ******* GAME

7. Get over yourself and quit already. Geez.

8. Bye. Please send a ticket into support for any complaints or troubles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.