Searching for a Kaw King

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jun 23, 2017.

1. to re-light that kaw fire with . Aint noone can douse us out on forums when we together will turn up the heat .We will be the Kaw forum King & Queen on every ones lips talking about us. if interested either add me or leave a comment and i will get back to you.

2. Why do we need forum royalty, as if we aren't arrogant enough, we have to bow down and kiss butt too?

4. actually no x_x its nothing like that at all.Shifter just came up with the idea of like mickey and minnie mouse or robin hood and maid marian just collaberating to try bring back kaw to how he fondly remembers it in the past.

5. [​IMG]

iPhone
    

6. My search is over i have found him .My confidant & adviser and partner in crime :- King Monkey Poo.

7. i love that King Monkey Poo has wrote his message with pea's . He is my pea in the pod !!

8. I thought it was weed

9. No it's a bag of fresh peas been popped from out of the pods.

10. Well I'm glad that's over

You know I been doing my part making thought provoking topics about real life and I catch allot of crap

But you can read my wall as far as it goes I am loved dispite all the public hate for my threads

11. x_x i been getting the same treatment for years as well on kaw.But eventually people start to see through the storys , gossip hear-say and lies about you.Least you're broadening peoples info on news that they might not have ever known about. The alien story yesterday and video i enjoyed to read/ watch.

12. Haha ...no curry for you

iPhone
    

13. Yep

14. me

15. ...actually they little balls of green crack with heroin and PcP mixed in

iPhone
    

(& a little bit of curry)