As different as chalk & cheese and the application

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Well nothing on kaw comes easy right ?!You have to keep up your gaurd at all times because down the line you know they will at some point try to wind you .And knock you out of action or try too.This is why i keep my friend circle small and keep most at a distance. To cut a long story short .Regardless of our arguements and fights i was willing to call a truce and collaberate with Shifter .He very kindly had offered a olive branch and said he was looking for a queen to get forums back to how it was.i was very willing to give it a shot.But he is very flippant and tempermental.I would say one thing and he would turn that into a completely different meaning .After 2 times he unfollowed me. i gave up because he really needs a more serene female queen who will let him be boss .He doesnt like equal bearings i think .This is why i wont pursue.Because i am content not sharing the spotlight with noone haha.But really Forums does need a little boost .And Shift3r could be the king to revive it ! So this is a request for any applicants who would love to be Shift3r's right hand lady and Queen to his Forum King . He with a co worker who could help him bring his vision for a more better & fun a and lively forum experiance. if interested just write your names here or on his wall and hopefully it will lead to happyier things for forums .

2. Re: As different as chalk

Good read.

3. Why don't you ever edit any thing e.e

4. Re: As different as chalk

Is this... like.. a.. KaW Bachelor competition???!?

5. Hi MightyWarrior thankyou. Hi Ashes yes i am trying to find Kaw's most eligible batchelor a companion and Forum Queen to reside over forums with her King Shift3r.With this union of forces. We can look forward to a rebirth on forums and plenty of fun reads from our very own 1st forum president.

6. Re: As different as chalk

Everyone knows that Ashes is good enough to take both roles ;)

7. Re: As different as chalk

8. Well Roni, this is why I unfollowed you in this first place, and second. I do not appreciate your backhanded compliments and I was only trying to mend the fence with you. While yes i am KaW's most eligible bachelor I am not actively searching for a Queen.

9. Lol corze your not ( the evidence is still on my wall that you are !) .Such a shame , not even one offer yet .Ashes it looks like he's all yours !

10. Exactly my point

11. "to make a long story short..."

>tells long story

12. i love your sarcasm X_X.You are the perfect candidate for Kaw Forum King !

13. I don't know about that, I prefer everyone being equal, but thanks for the comment ;)