Who runs it ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Jun 13, 2017.

1. [​IMG]AshesOfEden does without a shadow of doubt.He is Lord & King of Forums.

2. [​IMG] = shift3r . Just a joke of a moron who tryed tell me to shut up in worldchat quoting he is Forum president lol when ? in the dinosaur age of kaw .Ashes is the boss of the forums now and you shifter cant touch his awesomeness.

3. Hmm. We've had a few forum kings and presidents. When was the last election? When does the term end? If we're going back to a monarchy, are we going to have a battle over it?

4. That's funny and ashes is king

5. Hey hun if u can help id like to post the screenshot of all of Shifters failed inc against me

6. i vote myself because yes

7. who even is this shift3r clown ?!! Buys his stats in hte clans then thinks he's a big man !!

8. You aint even in the picture now shifter .You havent did anything to brighten up forums and make it fun and entertaining to read.Ashes gives us all that and so much more. Sorry to bust your ego shift3r but you are history .

9. Ha. That comment in small text under those screenshots was pretty funny. Talking about shift3r like he's a newb and all. Sorry. Carry on.

10. corintian he is in a hte clan now and not using seals in foxes his home clan . He isnt worth the respect when he doesnt think about his home clan .

11. I see your point. Based on that, and what someone else has informed me about the game, I may have gained enough new insight to create an entire topic.

I'll put my thoughts on that subject there when I create it ;)

12. Whats funny is a few months ago on my other account he requested me asking me to join foxes.Then he tryed flirt with me but i wasnt interested and i unfollowed him. He even said last month roni unfollowed me. Then today he had the nerve to try insult me like he is some hotshot . just because you played in the olden days of kaw doesnt mean you are better than all the rest. i know he only came back this year. i been playing since april 2012 so i would remember his legacy if he had one :- but he dont.

13. Come visit sometime though-

14. Out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you decided to call out Shift3r so hard here? Just needed to vent, I guess?

15. Jackson is the best dude on KaW

16. Do you really need a thread about a kid who is irrelevant?

17. Kid*

18. *roni's imaginary boyfriend Frank

19. Corintian i dont even talk to him . i was in worldchat and he came in acting flash trying to insult me i should really put up the rest of what he wrote to me in wc.Then you'd understand what a lout and oaf he is.But putting it simply in the eyes of the kaw people if there ever was a vote on who deserves kaw president and king.AshesOfEden would win it with flying colours.

20. Roni you're so butthurt you made a thread about him having some bants in wc? 