making a fast food curry place

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by CantBeatDisBFA, Jun 12, 2017.

1. When has one ever eaten curry and not had to worry? If you aren't near a bathroom it's suicide

2. When your stomachs going to groan and your budgets overblown ...hurry curry

3. 1. Hurry Curry - it's so good you won't need to hara-kiri

2. Hurry Curry - the other spice of life

3. Hurry Curry - when you really got to go

4. Hurry Curry - it's so good if it gets on your hand, you'll eat it to the bone

5. Hurry Curry - we're so fast you don't even have to order

6. Hurry Curry - now with extra hot

7. Hurry Curry - free curry with every order

8. Hurry Curry - we know you want it

9. Hurry Curry - making ya pappy happy

4. * I'm in the process of stealing/copy writing/getting a patent for the name hurry curry.. Back off my idea or hear from my attorney 

5. Like 90% of the suggestions are either trash or would send customers away! Please don't use any of them, for your sake

6. When we deliver curry ...you better scurry

7. What

8. It won't do you any good, all you can do is trademark the font and style of your sign, then he can just change it little bit or a lot and still have the same name

Why you think there are so many coin laundry, think they all one company? No

Can't copyright a name

You can make your own company and call it burger king as long as you don't steal the trademark

9. Call me steph, cuz i got the curry
    ^ Ew

Dont need to worry, cuz i got the curry

Your vision ain't blurry, you just need some curry

Do you like to shoot fire out of your ass? Do you like being hot? Give it a shot, and Down some curry, 5minutes later there needn't be a worry.

Knock Knock - Whos there - Jury - Jury who? They call me jury, cuz my curry convicts people to the toilet.

Yo Whats hot- Yo Give it a shot- My Curry may burry(unfinished)

10. curry make monkey poo
    

11. Please leave my thread and never reply to any of my future threads thanks.

12. What BFA do you speak of?

13. No worry Hurry Curry

Sakiiiiiiiii

14. I have 89.37Q in hidden allies.

15. Isn't op the guy who had his account called Jackson banned for cheating ?

16. I loved that place

17. nah, who's you?

18. am currently building the place on one of my many plots of land, wish me luck.