Diamond in the Rough

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✦✧✩✧✦
    ✦ ɖίλɱΘɴɖ✧ίɴ✩τħε✧રΘŮĢħ ✦
    ❦⇜┅┈↬❣↫┈┅⇝❦

↫┅↭┅↬
    Brought to you by
    ✾ Me ✾

°•I am unsure how exactly to go about this. I make it a point to keep names out of my OP's, and true to that, I will remain. However, this is very much inspired by, and dedicated to, a good hearted woman. And I wish to share My thoughts•°

✾ I am no guru, no man nor wolf of great renown. Nay do many think my words worth the listening to. This is not for you. This is for someone who, despite troubles in plentiful, remains standing. For a lass that regardless of judgments' burdening heft, continues forth on a path of her choosing- true to self, unwilling to sell out, nor to sacrifice integrity for popularity. She lives by a code of heart. Fights with a fire bright, that no storm can smother. I take inspiration in such strength, for though Iron Wolf I may be, there is another that can stand firm and see. I offer you no miracle, no understanding. I show through my words, what my eyes have seen; the wants, wishes, and could've beens. And yet still, to this day, she stands tall. A pillar of courage that will not fall.

✦✧✩✧✦
    She is- the Diamond in the Rough
    ✬↭✬↭✬↭✬

↭Noone is unbreakable. No single person immune to Lie's cruel nature, nor free of hate's fervent favor. You may not see what I see, and nor do I wish to condemn thee. Eyes will open as they see fit, and judgments' ease a little bit. She deserves more credit due from you who wish her hidden true. But shine she will, her will is tough; for aye, she is the Diamond in the Rough↭
    ❦⇜┅┈↬❣↫┈┅⇝❦

°•Out of respect, whether you feel she is deserving or not, is of no concern- Do not slander this thread. I am quite frankly fed up. You who are cruel of heart have no right to hurt others simply because you cannot find the heart to love yourself. She is very much more deserving than anyone who chooses to condemn her knowing nothing of her- never having given her the time of day to be heard. I have! And she is proof why everyone deserves that chance! There are many miracles in this game Right in front of your very eyes... and yet blind you wish to remain... So very sad•°

~ Bow ye head to humbles prose
    Offer love to hurts' close
    Forget hate ye thot to call
    and live life before we fall ~

~ awno

2. honestly,

This post changed me

3. Lol

4. I've been on both sides. I've been the abuser, and Ive been the abused. Everyone deserves a chance. Friends I once caused much hurt, have felt it in their heart to give me that chance once again. I am tired of standing by watching the hurt get hurt all the more. I'm as guilty as anyone, but if there's any redemption to be had, I believe it to be in lifting people back up... even the ones I once tore down myself if they are willing to trust me. I carry the burden of their hurt by choice. It is my reminder. I put myself, faults and all, in the spotlight. I'm tired of running...

5. A quick "Rotten Tomatoes" critique so far in this epic anthology by Wolf..

I have attached my score in the form of Santa's Reindeer.. (or SnowWhite's dwarves.. I forgot which)

Operation: Let there be light - Weepy

Not be stopped - Subversive-y

Sacred Fool - Ass Kissy

Traitor Within - Pervy

To see or not to see - Creepy

Pin or Not - Neurotic-y

Say it Forward - Bi-Polary

Forgiveness: Fallcy or Freedom? - Redeemy

Diamond in the Rough - (unfortunately) Back to Pervy

6. also this just became my new clan description

7. Haha

8. *I'm no guru, no man nor wolf of great renown.*

Liar, you're all of that.

9. Thank you for this.

10. This is roni isn't it?

11. It's all about you mooby

12. In the heart of anonymity, I can neither confirm nor deny the above query... sry.

But for all who have been willing to read this and give it thought, I sincerely respect that.

Cheers

13. @Ashes- Aye, your reply has been noted. The beauty of life, we each of us, are free to judge (or not judge) as we see fit. I will take your feedback into consideration.

~ And a word to the wise... your jealousy is showin e.e. Cheers!!

14. I'm deffo jelly..

That thread "Truth is real" is the only thread in the history of forums where it was locked based on the request of an alt (OP and lock requester that the mod quoted were not the same)..

So either you are Kaw Illuminati or you and your alts have really gotten into the authoriteh' heads that they just go "lock it"..

Pretty impressive work

15. I am no big secret. Moody is very aware of me in my 3 guises so to speak. I highly doubt she "locked" becuz of an alts request. A few of my op's make specific mention to plz have threads locked should people get "out of hand". **edit** And if Moody did lock upon an alts request, that was mistake on my part tbh. I am usually more aware of which acc wrote OP, and try to request lock from that direct acc ;/

There is a very definitive reason for this- I have had several threads "deleted" due to antagonistic replies (and in all fairness, a potentially provoking op), not merely going off topic, but with clear intent to have said threads deleted. What I offer in my op's are free to be viewed by anyone. They know I'm ok with "locked" threads, hence the attempts at deletion. Locked threads can still be read <~ and that's their purpose.

Me and Moody are not besties. We butt heads, two strong-willed personalities tend to do that. I do however, respect that Moody is willing to concede to my requests for locks. Despite our differences, I commend that.

16. ignorance bump!

17. Appreciated ;) Any guesses who that is Rogue? I can assure you, it's noone of ur crew, juz so ya know

18. I just refuse to turn a blind eye any longer... does that get me hated? seems to. ik a lot of yall dont like the subjects I bring forth. Ignoring those very real issues doesnt make them go away...

You can ignore the out of control car speeding your direction, but that ain't gonna stop it from smooshin ya...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.