New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am playing the game venom. i am hitting you. Stop hitting the eb and hit back coward.

2. My NF is empty. Where are you liar? Stop making stories up.

Cute 1 year old EB account there Ronald, you must be a very old vet who's only played KaW for over a year :lol: :lol:

3. II_roni_II is my old account. it will have a 5 year old badge on 12th april. That proves you buyed the account you are on.

4. You lie! Fake news! You only joined KaW one year ago Ronald.

I "buyed" nothing. :lol:

I will "buyed" you some English classes though!

Not sure how a badge on some random account means I "buyed" my account, quite the stupid reasoning there Ronald. No one knows you, you're a 1 year old EB noob. SIt down.

5. venom is now in second echelon clan and dtw and not hit me back once. What is he even in any clan doing ebs for. isnt he meant to be a osw warrior and ebs shouldnt even be getting a look in.He should be in invictus hitting apoc. Venom aka knight = all talk ,no action.

6. Are you a special kind of stupid? I was never part of invictus.

Funny you should say that, considering you haven't shown up in my NF even once. :lol: you're a joke Ronald, that's all you are. Thank you for telling me what I should do, just shows us the Joker you are.

Take your 1 year old EB account somewhere else. :lol:

7. Yes I must be truly stupid to have thought that you were going to say something and actually do it. Truly stupid of me because that's all you do is lie and contradict yourself at every turn. Thanks for the bumps though old girl. ;)

8. 丂乇爪乙乙 ㄒ卄乇 丂匚ㄩ尺Vㄚ :- 乃ㄩㄥㄥㄚ丨乇ᗪD 卂丂 卂 匚卄丨ㄥD ᗪ 丂ㄖ 匚ㄖ爪乇丂 ㄖ几 卂 ᎶG卂爪乇 Ꮆ 卂几ᗪ ㄒ尺ㄚ丂 ㄒㄖ 乃ㄩㄥLㄚ ㄖㄒ卄乇尺丂.

9. While they might make you feel better about yourself, Your real life insults have 0 impact on me other than bumping my thread. Thanks again old girl. ;)

10. Lmao. This idiot has taken being a word warrior to the next level. :lol:

Needs more fonts. 

11. Nobody is bothering with this thread Scurvy. If myself or Apoc members aint gracing it. Then this thread is on mute.Try digging deeper into your big personality and give it a new theme to lure the kaw masses to want to indulge with you. But you aint very alluring or interesting to engage anyone with a meaningful conversation.And venom you returned back into the hte clan and havent hit me back once you keep going dtw in the eb..

12. I don't believe that I've ever stated that I was seeking out the kaw masses to grace my thread. Nice try old girl.

What I did state was that this thread was open to the people of kaw that are into a.) bantering or b.) were interested in reading other people banter. You were not mentioned in this thread until you popped up and injected yourself into it, so don't flatter yourself.

Pat yourself on the back though old girl, this is my first thread and it has reached 350 replies and you were a contributor to that. Guess it kind of sucks that you validate me more and more with every post you type out, but because your Roni you can't resist the urge.

P.S. I'd assume that anyone who was looking for intelligent factual banter, (which is what I kind of asked for in the op) ran the other way as soon as they saw your name.

13. You should rename this thread how to shut Roni up 101.

14. You should re name this thread " if roni aint talking we just sit in the dug out twiddling our thumbs ". You aint able to bring any conversation to the thread unless me or Apoc members pull your strings. I dont shut up for divs . I got my own thread and it has a intresting topic. This one was a boost to my ego . You trying to assert yourself through my name . Semzz been on kaw 3 years and finally he finds his voice after being in puns and rogue's shadows for years !!

15. Yeah.. no. I was actually quite happy to have finally shut you up.

The shadow that rogue and puns cast over these forums was a hard one to get out of. But it seems after 3 years of failed threads, (this is my first thread) I have finally done it. ;)

16. Ronald goes around telling people that he's amassed a legacy. (He just told me)

Apparently a history of looking like a joke and being used to wipe the floor with is considered a "legacy" by him. :lol:

What's really pathetic is that he actually has brought into his delusions and doesn't realize how much of a fool he looks like to all of us. Talk about mental issues.

17. i been hitting venom for 3 days straight. it has had to put full mith on 3 times . yet venom told phoenix and others that i havent hit him once.This weirdo aint the real venom or knight.It is someone called cinnamon. Your lies and slander fall flat because theres lots on kaw who know the truth. Nobody knows you cinnamon. You are one jealous idiot.

18. everybody knows my osw history the clans are still up and running .So you embaress yourself venom with your lies.

19. The story intensifies now! From being Venom, I have changed genders. I. Am. Cinnamon.

As I was previously remarking, you can feed Ronald any BS line and he'll get played like a fool and make a story of it lol. If I was to tell Ronald I'm Obama, he'll cook up a story about it. :lol:

PS: I wasn't the one who begged for help Roni. You already begged your friend to help hit me lol. I've been keeping your fail account pinned expz. :lol: You fail 99.9% of your hits, which helps me climb the battle wins LB.

20. Dude. No one cares lol, we all know you're a joke. You get walked over by everyone. The word around KaW when it comes to you is that you have mental issues. :lol:

Wait, I thought I was Cinnamon? What happened to that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.