New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well since we had a hiccup in the last thread (a biased kotfe mod locked it for derailing) here is a brand new shiny thread that is specifically designed for what seems to be the hottest topic going, Bantering with the rogues.

As this is the original post I'd like to state upfront that there is nothing that I would consider derailing this thread. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion. The good, the bad, the ugly, all of it. I'd love to debate them, banter them, have some fun and provide some much needed entertainment for the KaW community.

Feel free to tee off on me, my clan mates, our family of clans. Feel free to mistake us as someone else and get corrected. Feel free to throw as much dirt and shade on us as you'd like (much preferably with some sort of evidence or proof other than take my word for it, especially if your word already means 0 to the kaw community.

Here's a start and let's see where it can go from here : Rogue you smell funny. ;)

Have at us. ;)

2. Drgn is awesome mod and player. Don't be out here calling him biased because y'all act like children on a thread. This one will most likely get locked as well considering the op is obviously baiting.

3. Sad he made a really good OP

4. Well pinky when we make a thread and ppl come on and derail it and we respond it gets locked.

When people came and derailed zeros thread the comments got erased and the thread is still open.

In my opinion that's biased moderating, but I'm not complaining I'm trying to compensate for it.

So I ask you pinky was what I just described bias to you? And if not why?

5. I'm a Kotfe mod?

Last I knew I hadn't been in kotfe for going on maybe 6 months now. Apparently you know better than I do though I guess.. :?

Like I said, nothing wrong with banter but if you or anyone else is going to start with the personal attacks then this thread will receive the same fate. Or worse, bans will be issued, I don't give a damn what clan you're in.

Happy KaWing

6. Was a recruitment thread that turned into a bash thread... obviously needed a lock and was derailed by rule.

7. Actually drgn alot of threads have been allowed to go on with personal insults and such so please, were having fun, please just leave us alone. If you or anyone else doesn't like it they don't have to read it right? Noone crossed any lines, everything that was said was on point in my opinion.

8. Right pinky it was a recruitment thread, and people came on to say why not to join us, we responded and a debate ensued which was viewed by quite alot of people so how is that off topic? KaW likes to read debates, they like to read banter, so why work against that?

9. Ash started with the personal attacks because was getting jealous that i was having fun and support with the apoc men. She does it all the time.

10. Also I'm the original poster and I welcomed any and all personal comments/insults directed at me, my clan, and my family. Does that count for nothing? I would think anyone who threw any would be prepared to receive some back so what's the problem?

11. Actually how I read it her attacks were all Kaw related and you started with the RL insults, I'll reread the whole thread and edit this post standing corrected if I'm wrong.

12. I definitely support the banter #BanterSupportLine - 0800 11111

13. I'm with you! #Banter4Lyfe

14. Mods haven't allowed banter for a while now. Why you don't see any threads with it. Kaw is soft these days so you had to expect it

15. I find that funny. Considering ATA seems to reply banter is a part of the game and it's allowed.

16. #Banter4President 

17. Yea but it don't happen. So many threads get deleted nowadays for the slightest banter. I miss the old days tbh

18. #SayYesToBanter

19. Actually pinky they were alot more strict a couple months ago and I begged and begged to stop overmoderating and one day it seemed to happen, they heard our plees. They have been much more lenient recently, a couple months ago if you mentioned apoc negatively in a thread it got graveyarded immediately. I appreciate that which was why I was surprised to see our recruitment thread locked after I asked multiple mods to let it be.

20. I predict this thread will also become a cesspool that will slowly envelop KaW forums AT.

Thanks to a select few who add fuel to the fire.

I say give the forumers who bump this trash a vacation, see if forums improve.

If not, no harm done.

GET ME TOO, I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.