Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

2. I hope you know failed scouts don't do anything right  and you're failing against a potless account. Nooooooooob

3. don't bother lying I got all assassin victorys on you and lots victory scouts on you and 3 army wins. Another big liar iGrowlithe oppresso

4. Roni Baloney

5. You was in dds for months not weeks.don't bother lying rogue. Plus you left kotfe and the alliance long before Regulators joined apoc alliance.When you Duck n Dive'd .Veritas were only osw against iG.

6. Roni Baloney? Wasn't that a Johnny Winters song? :-\ no wait...it was Bony Maroney...still a good song though...never mind...carry on! *goes back to munching popcorn*

7. Yeah you got wins, but you got more fails than wins  it's ok to be a noob, I understand you are the perfect definition

8. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

9. A.D.H.D versus ultimatRobinHood part 2 + 3 A.D.H.D versus deadly maniacs . Weapons of fate / wof versus true spartans WOF versus dragons elite .the strippers club versus los and blood orchid. kotfe assassins versus good vs evil. the monsters versus accoustic sunrise . Lsa elite versus penyang state ,Lsa elite versus young money militia. Fury/zaft versus apoc. The strippers club versus Anihilation . don ricos clan versus rpl ; we are rogue and silent resurgance.

10. You then joined a clan outside your alliance and helped them rather then be loyal and fight for kotfe.That says runner to me.Veritas wasn't in apoc alliance at the time.So there was no reason to leave kotfe except wanted out of the heat.

11. Roni baloney

12. It's scary how much you know about people...

13. Really who were you in adhd.

14. I fighted dkod for over a year by myself ! that's where oppressos bitterness is comming from !

15. Roni baloney

16. Childs play yet you ran from kotfe to join veritas who were not in apoc alliance at that time . Do drop the big man talk because you ran from kotfe to join veritas a outside osw clan.Then left veritas to join dds for months !

17. Roni baloney

18. Who's bitter  you're just a noob who got stripped and is naked now 

19. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

20. You ran from kotfe so you ain't even a man .