Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

2. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

3. Rogue one is a runner from apoc .he used be led zepillin in kotfe but he soon got him self out of there and deserted them . I am female rogue and you know nothing about me or my history in what osws I've been in .so I laugh at you .big stats mean nothing when you are not even known except for talking about other people. I am known for being a part of things and osws.

4. Rogue is a jump around last week he was in d.d.s after being in there months.Now he has joined Warlor.should have been in there months ago when they were fighting not joining 11/2 years later when all the fighting been done .

5. I was in Fury 8 months get your facts right idiot rogue.And my main was II_roni_II it's got 4 years old badge .I went in Fury with it and after a few weeks in there it mysteriously was banned .so i had buy a new phone and did this account and carryied on fighting afresh in the osw. you only been in warlor a few days don't try take credit for what the rest of warlor did.Trying to ride their shirt tails how pathetic you are rogue.

6. I'm going to try and be non bias in this post and not let my Zaft membership effect my opinion. Zaft may not be what they once were, Zaft may never be that again but the Zaft core remains. It's histories way, all powers fall. What Zaft will always have is being able to say they were the most powerful family this game has even seen. They will always be able to say that so many other families had to form an alliance just to stand a chance against them in war. Laoda will always be remembered as the greatest leader, and in all honesty I think that's what makes some of apocs leaders so mad, no matter how much they weaken Zaft or even if they get a cf from Zaft they will always be considered 2nd place in the history of kaw. Their leaders will never be held in the same regard as Laoda.

Let's not be bias either, the Zaft family is in better condition that both the TS family and the clan A family. Zaft also isn't the only major family/alliance in modern kaw to be in the shadow of its former self. Wdgaf is kinda laughable compared to what it was before their split and Clan A is basically 1 clan now.

7. and ill let in a secret I've not told anyone except my best friend SkinnyMinny. Muhammed-Ali on my old mains wall is v3nom from iG alt. We were even fighting his enemys together !! As I said you know nothing about me but keep your lies up about me its funny that 1 month got boosted to 8 when you are only on your 1st week in warlor .

8. Nice allies noob

9. ...also u catfish 

10. Ohh wow we call everyone noob because it makes us think we are more pro.and dummy I have allies all the time and you never even say one word or do anything when I do have them.I upgraded my account and hired them all on a alt to upgrade !! Find them !! If you was so observant you would have watched them trade hands .But no you are just a noob yourself not a tracker or anything other than a leeech who only speaks when I talk.

11. Nice fails noob

12. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

13. You ran from kotfe .else you'd have still been in the other alliance clan not in devils, demons and saints clan ( d.d.s) what you have been in for months doing ebs.Do drop your lies rogue one and I have plenty osw experiance . Dds are not fighting zaft you tell big lies rogue.

14. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

15. Are you for real? What have you ever done except plagiarise your banner from the upcoming Star Wars ?

What a moron.

16. Rogue one was in dds for months doing ebs.He has just joined warlor on a visiters pass 12 days ago. How you lie Rogue.don't bother try twist my words. DUCK'er and DiVE'r number 7 = rogue one !

17. Roni baloney only osws jabronis

18. Now you change your story you never went into another alliance clan you just ran .You have no loyalty to kotfe just got out when the pressure got too much.