Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Well we know the scenario & story. They all start off with the biggest mouths repeating the same '' hardcore " messages " I'm gonner finish you off on Kaw .Your skills ain't nothing next to mine etc etc .Then the unexpected happens and the outsiders start to climb and then the situation is reversed and now the odds are in their favour.And then all the ones who had been so flash and mouthy before.Now they take leave and go into the back ground. Then lo and behold these ones are now outside of the war without having no c.f to back their vanishing up. Well I've been at the receiving

2. end many a times for their insults and taunts .So you would think they would firmly stand their grounds be loyal , be couragious, fight to the end and become victorious .But no when the turning of the tide begins to happen they the first ones to bail and get outter there ! 1st Duck n diver ! = BarbieFoundTheWhskey. We all read in wc and forums the zaft are finished and are trash insults she wrote on the harb threads.Now she's hiding in one of the sister clans after completely betraying Apoc in their hours of need. 2 = dustyGonzales aka hever .3 = velde the zaft slayer. 4 = wol godess of love.is another who talks big behind a new clan and alliance but ran from iG instead of supporting them. 5. = LadyDragonFly-TS a runner from dkod who soon legged it when dkod were on a downward spiral in the osw and getting beat.So instead of being loyal she bailed on them . When the going gets tough " the fake tough get going " sums up these 5 .But there are plenty more Duck n divers on kaw thinking noone noticed them vanish !

3. Which feeble and insolent mortal dare incurs the wrath of roni-senpai?

4. I dont get this all ran talk just a tap tap game lolv

Also there is this magical thing the "enter" key

5. Hi Nightsky when you been in osw's then you'd understand the full content when we say running.

6. Ebs are better hitting people means they lose gold which might make them sad and i like to think am a nice person

7. Roni wants to be forum famous so give her praise

8. Also I saw this all posted on the Internet somewhere else roni is fake and uses copy and paste!!

9. If she does dont think she is the only ons

10. You look very dumb purplelashh because anyone who knows me knows my threads are all from personal experiance.Do try harder purple and stop copying my words and statements leech.

11. Sorry roni I just aspire to be just like you as you know this game is my life and I'm secretly from pimd here to take over KAW forums and I'm also everyone's alt :/

12. Purple you really embarress yourself you really know nothing about me.

13. Purple even got her new owner to write on vals thread after I wrote on it. Its like every where I am you have to try get involved too how creepy.

14. Yeah there's this huge underground thing going on where my whole life is just "where is roni now?" Everyone's involved im also a spy from Russia

15. Zaft are pretty much dead though so that's not a lie just saying it how it is I don't think any zaftie can deny it either the game is dying aswell.

16. Wait have you quit?!? The mighty Apes have answered our prayers.

17. Hi Grizzy saying it is one thing and insulting them but then jumping over joining them and fighting with them when you insulted them is lower than low. I hope she said a big big sorry to them now because its easy to insult others behind a alliance.Yet when it back fires on you and they come for you.They all ran straight into the camp of their once enemy.

18. Snoopy I am resting got other things going on in real life but my mind hasn't !

19. Ohh yeah completley forgot Duck N diver number 6 = Snoopy .

20. Roni baloney only osws jabronis