Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Ooooook! You got me! I'm jealous of two dumbos and a slore. Since I am soooo clearly jealous of dumbos, I guess I'm jealous of you too!

Btw, still doesn't make your case against Chubby less stupid.

I shall exit this thread now before dumbo #3 starts spouting nonsense again. I'm so over it ;) Don't forget to mention me in WC every hour or so, ok? Makes my head big. 

2. I believe zaft have been fighting for about 6 years as a family/Alliance clan.
    Apocalypse was formed to fight it a year or so after zaft. So the answer is longer than any family/Alliance clan(s) in KAW.

3. Can you really run from an osw against a dead clan of 22 members that run tier 2 ebs,have been stripped over n over n over again?
    I’m top 50 ally lb
    Beating a dead horse is fun awhile but ya know

4. Ask roni she is the expert of most things.
    She might even buy a new phone to proove it.

5. Who saves ss that are over 2 years old?
    Seriously need some professional help.i get that puberty can be tough and confusing but this is something else

6. That’s not why she turned on me 

7. I stripped your best friend for reasons that had NOTHING to do with you. In fact you trying to make it all about yourself is not only pathetic but desperate. I never turned on you, you just wanted out of the war. Fact.
    Quit looking for excuses. You didn't get the attention you desired here so you ran from osw using me as a scapegoat. I'm sorry no one here cares about the big wiener you sucked every night and haaaaad to describe in detail just for people to notice you even exist, in a negative way of course. 
    At least the next time you run and lie, come up with something better because everyone saw straight through it without me even needing to say anything because it made NO SENSE.  Do yourself a favor and pretend like you have no idea what this is about.
    I just loooove how when ppl ask you what exactly I did, you don't even answer because you have NOTHING. 
    Your loss.  Never standing up for attention slores again. 

8. Should just settle this in a kiddie pool full of jello 

9. I think that lady ash dude needs to get out a bit more. He seems to be taking it all a bit to seriously.

10. Mate I used to play this game like a lot and was pretty decent on my main, had alright stats and this is just pathetic now I don’t play anymore. How the hell you gonna have skills when you literally just tap some buttons repetitively. The only skills you can have on this game is too much money or spare time. I really don’t understand how you can be so passionate about utter bs, it’s just funny insulting people in wc and they say things like you’re irrelevant... there’s literally no one relevant in this game other than clan leaders and forum dudes.

11. This is one heck of a sausage fest... but where are the brots?

12. Bugger off ash.

You’re not a good person so your opinion of me doesn’t matter the slightest.

You want everyone to know about how you went psycho and why we’re not friends anymore.

I didn’t leave kaw to get out of the war I left to get away from your constant drama. It’s always with one chick or another and i just don’t care enough.

You’re like one mental break down away to being on the Roni level of psycho

13. You all need to chill, take a step back and look at this logically.

Throwing around playground insults like trash ash and so on.

It's just silly.

Roni does what she needs to, to get ahead but this thread really is too much.

We all aren't fond of certain players but announcing your dislike for them on forums is just wrong, unless it's for comedic relief.

What's also wrong is that people who weren't 'called out' in the op getting involved and somehow also spreading more hate.

Who cares what Roni, Barbie, Chubby or Ash thinks of you.

You're you and unless something absolutely messed up happens, it shouldn't be publicised.

Let hate thread die

14. Just take your pills, Bootsy. There may be some hope for you.

16. ...Hi! Roni, Babs & Lady Ash. I hope you ladies are doing well!!! :p :p :p

17. ...you too lady Kasama :p :p :p

18. Whatever Regina George wannabe