Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Moody... if you're reading this, I still hate you. 

2. Out of my league ? You aint woolooloop, you aint Silph or Redstar or TankinTheCat or Hineo or Wythern or imf or iReg or resilient ZombieTrooper or Valkyl .All you are is plain old dunce chubbyloser.You really are a dimwit for talking what you think will get you brownie points from my enemies .No guts to say the real truth how you used beg me in p/m not to leave Fury and said sorry for how vile that you been. The only one of of their league is chubby because he will never have female friends who are classy. And chubby ran from osw against Evil Within. I will add you to my list in due course .i will make a extra special announcement for it osw runner chubby.

3. Ran from ew lol wot? Beg you? Wow you are really far gone mentally,I almost feel bad

4. 

5. Don’t laugh at the crazy person

6. I can't help it.

7. You lie too much chubby.

8. I never said I wasn’t nice to you.I don’t see me begging you anywhere tho so....
    Can you log into that account anymore or?
    Pro tip
    Instead of saving ss from 2015 try friends,family,pets,and even selfies

9. Proved you lie too much chubby and it was on a old thread of mine so copyied from that.And as soon as i can get the correct code there is another to show you lying still.

10. What am I lying about again?

11. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=183619&start=10 On my thread called " All Guns Blazing " on page 2 is two screenshots proving you lie and were kissing up to me. So drop your hardman fake front chubby because you soft and a big liar.

12. I was nice to you, I tried, it was a big mistake on my part to help a known bat crap crazy stalker but you truly tault me why you were given that reputation

13. All I'm seeing here is that Chubby was a good, humble friend to you and apologized. If he wouldn't have done that, you would have made a fuss about that too. Lol. Chubby may pride himself in being a douche but he clearly wasn't in those SS so... I say... FAIL?
    You're literally getting all excited over an old friend having been nice to you 2 YEARS AGO!
    Jesus Christ.

14. Why does KaW remind me of American politics?

“You were mean!”
    “No I wasn’t!”
    “Yes you were I have emails... I mean screenshots from years ago!”
    “You liar! You were a mistake!”

That’s what I have gathered from this discussion.. basically. Am I right?

15. And you can say all the nasty things you want about me and your lies chubby . But i know i am a good person i put everyone else before myself. So all the lies you say just shows what a ugly disgusting person you are. You should be ashamed of yourself you about 35years old and a bully on a game . And everybody knows about ashTrash and how jealous she is over any female that is more popular than her.She did the same to RedHotVixen and Ambero .AshTrash is another osw runner and traitor .She even turned on Bootsy because bootsy is more popular than her.

16. YEAH CHUBBY YOU BIG POO POO NERD