It’s been a year – EB Release Dates

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Radagast, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It’s been a year – EB Release Dates

In case anyone notices, it is the one year anniversary since a new, non-paying eb was released. Yes, LOTL came out a year ago today, on May 6th, 2015.

Comparatively,
    Smoke Signals was released on Nov. 28, 2013
    The Summoner was released on Feb. 20, 2014 (3 mos later)
    A Familiar Foe was released on Sep. 9, 2014 (7 mos later)
    A Sacrifice of Flesh was released on Feb. 25, 2015 (5.5 mos later)
    Lignabelua of the Lowlands was released on May 6, 2015 (2.5 mos later)

ZTA came out on Oct. 2, 2015 but is a promotional and pay-to-play eb only available for short times so I don’t really count it.

Average time delay between these last four regular ebs is 4.5 mos. Yet now it’s been a year without any new eb content. Granted, the devs did get a bit ahead of themselves with the difficulty of ASOF and LOTL, and have boosted equipment stats and released new lands / buildings over the past year to balance this.

But now top clans now finish these most difficult ebs in 2-4 hours. I wonder when we will get new eb content? The giant tree trunk looking eb has been mocking us for too long now.

2. I have to support this, as I have been thinking the same thing. What's up Devs?

3. Support! A new eb would be great, especially for bigger players! :)

4. I hope they release new ebs, preferably of the shark variety.

5. No more EB's people only run a select few anyway why do we need 200 EB's?

6. Good catch, 2016 is a leap year

7. Perhaps we can do them in reverse mode? But then again maybe HTE & ZTA have addressed this all ready. :D Back on topic i agree a new eb would be great. Or just double drops on old eb's would not hurt. I.E. ... double inferno & equip drop. I suggested 50% increase on plunder once and everyone laughed or moaned and it happened. Come on dev's. Pretty please. Nice post much Support.

8. Support, I would like to see a new eb for smalls that isn't payed, just for variety and a new set of ebs for ppl who are inbetween t5 and t10 ebs because no one ever does those ebs inbetween. Make an eb ppl will use devs.

9. I can support this

10. Yeah i support, legity nobody does sporvak ebs except for boots, nobody does moutos ebs at all, most don't even unlock those. And then the scorpios ebs, they get done a little but not too long. So yeah, I could support a new set in that area, or fix payments for Moutos.

11. Support

I was actually planning to make a similar thread later but you beat me to it

12. This game is not frequently updated and I personally don't want to see one of those updates wasted on a new eb, be patient and they'll release it when they want to.

13. I would assume devs will release the new eb when they feel a substantial number of helms/boots from LOTL have been enchanted. One would think that's soon, I've seen quite a few now. Even though I only have two helm resonators.

14. Don't think I've ever seen an enchanted one

15. Where the heck do you get the resonators from????

16. Definitely not the thread to be asking this in. I don't even know how you found this one ::lol::
    But to answer, you get resonators from LOTL. Next time take a look at the Epic Battle Guide in the Guides section of forums. Choco put a lot of time getting that forum back up and running so players can find the info they need on drops/equipment/how to complete ebs.

Locking due to crazy necrobumping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.