bug collection reports from the community

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: bug collection reports from the community

Postby IIII-Vladimir-IIII on Mar 24 2016, 7:05pm

YA-_Eagle_-FI wrote:
ambermoon wrote:Still having the same problems again today, nothing seems to be "fixed".

Some of the issues will be re-looked at to make sure they are gone, for the time being please follow the simple instructions.

Make sure you have the latest version of either phone you have, make sure to have the latest version of kingdoms at war, if you are please make sure the main account is linked with ATA/FB where you can find in settings, uninstall and reinstall, you shouldn't able to need to re-login once again if so please login, that should fix most issues.

Reminder: an update has been done we are just waiting for Apple/android to approve of it and it should be mainly for the bug fixes and connection activity etc, so please bare with us thanks.:)

1. Shouldn't able to need to re-login?
2. Make sure you have the latest version of either phone you have... so basically if KaW have bugs I must get rid of this Galaxy S6 Edge and to go and buy the Galaxy S7 Edge instead? Or the flat version of S7 will fix the issue aswell?
IIII-Vladimir-IIII

Postby BlackEagle619 on Mar 24 2016, 7:37pm

IIII-Vladimir-IIII wrote:
YA-_Eagle_-FI wrote:
ambermoon wrote:Still having the same problems again today, nothing seems to be "fixed".

Some of the issues will be re-looked at to make sure they are gone, for the time being please follow the simple instructions.

Make sure you have the latest version of either phone you have, make sure to have the latest version of kingdoms at war, if you are please make sure the main account is linked with ATA/FB where you can find in settings, uninstall and reinstall, you shouldn't able to need to re-login once again if so please login, that should fix most issues.

Reminder: an update has been done we are just waiting for Apple/android to approve of it and it should be mainly for the bug fixes and connection activity etc, so please bare with us thanks.:)

1. Shouldn't able to need to re-login?
2. Make sure you have the latest version of either phone you have... so basically if KaW have bugs I must get rid of this Galaxy S6 Edge and to go and buy the Galaxy S7 Edge instead? Or the flat version of S7 will fix the issue aswell?

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling can fix some issues of some applications, even the developers have informed me this can fix some issues, also, sometimes when you uninstall it may log you out, but usually doesn't for me so just a friendly reminder.

Sometimes certain bugs can be trapped in the gaming application where certain updates cannot remove them, so either clearing the cachte or removing the applications and reinstalling can resolve most issues at times.
BlackEagle619

Postby masterchifchaf on Mar 30 2016, 3:21am

Device: PC
Version: Not entirely sure, using the latest Chrome.

Bug: On the left of the screen there is the daily deal icon which looks like a stack of bronze/gold bars. When attacking an epic battle this stack of bars image enlarges and moves down and right slightly then returns to normal. While mashing repeat action as much as possible it looks like it is jittering about.

I would be more than happy to discuss this further and provide screen shots :)
masterchifchaf

Postby Naughtiest on Mar 30 2016, 3:45am

Not really a bug, if you're silenced, you aren't allowed to change your status message for the duration of the silence, but if you're on PC you can remove the "silence" status.

For eg, I got 2 days left on my silence but changed banner. :lol:
Naughtiest

Postby DRDEATH69 on Mar 30 2016, 3:48am

Remember, clearing cache and history and cookies in case you've been to naughty sites, me personally, it's every 2 hours
DRDEATH69

Postby ---Dread---Pirate---Roberts--- on Mar 31 2016, 11:00am

Not quite a bug but...

Today's iOS update effectively kills iO versions 5 and 6. ATA support confirmed this in email a few minutes ago.

I fully understand and support moving on and abandoning older less capable platforms, but come on.

It seems there was either a disregard to the player base in not providing advance notice (The last announcement does not say DOA) or they got caught flat footed by the breakage.

ATA killin kingdoms faster than normal attrition.

TOU says 1 PC account per player, I now have 4 orphaned iOS accounts that real money was spent on. 2 from updates a month ago, 2 more from this will TOU be modified to account for progress orphans???
---Dread---Pirate---Roberts---

Postby LMABAO on Apr 1 2016, 6:33am

Has anyone else experienced problems since the new lands came out? Aside from certain web browsers not loading searched accounts?

I'm getting error messages when typing up comments in CC and PM. One of my PMs was never processed as sent or attempted send but fail. A few minutes ago my CC/AC was empty and CA said I wasn't in a Clan. WC comments took a while to load, The WCA wasn't working as well and just stated the amount of speakers I had.

I'm also having similar issues on SMASH
Last edited by LMABAO on Apr 1 2016, 7:33am, edited 1 time in total.
LMABAO

Postby IIII-Vladimir-IIII on Apr 1 2016, 7:31am

Dread_Pirate_Roberts_Unleashed wrote:Not quite a bug but...

Today's iOS update effectively kills iO versions 5 and 6. ATA support confirmed this in email a few minutes ago.

I fully understand and support moving on and abandoning older less capable platforms, but come on.

It seems there was either a disregard to the player base in not providing advance notice (The last announcement does not say DOA) or they got caught flat footed by the breakage.

TOU says 1 PC account per player, I now have 4 orphaned iOS accounts that real money was spent on. 2 from updates a month ago, 2 more from this will TOU be modified to account for progress orphans???

ToU doesn't say such think as "1 PC account per player".
IIII-Vladimir-IIII

Postby lll_xXx_WARS_BEAST_xXx_lll on Apr 1 2016, 8:31am

No support
lll_xXx_WARS_BEAST_xXx_lll

Postby Spoonlord on Apr 4 2016, 4:21pm

Dread_Pirate_Roberts_Unleashed wrote:Not quite a bug but...

This actually provides the proof of yet another lie by "Mr Dave" lol and the developers. What a con job on the players to kill off support to iOS 6. Yes and confirmed by the idiots in support or lack there of which is so typical of the fools checking mail. Right Dave?
Spoonlord

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion