bug collection reports from the community

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BlackEagle619, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Issues on both iPhone 6s Plus with fully updated iOS and fully updated kaw and my iPod 6 gen fully updated iOS and kaw

When leaving app running for a little while wc freezes this always happends, forcing me to close and reopen the app.

2. New equipment is stronger at level 8 and 9 than it is at 10 don't enchant past 9

3. Cc does not show new messages unless I restart game

4. This might not be a glitch but sometimes my status changes to "HAIL SPRAGGA" without me editing it

5. I am on IPhone 5 and IPad Air....so tired of being redirected to the brick wall! Am currently having to refresh every 5 minutes or so in order to see WC/CC or to unload. Screen freezes way too often! Also cannot copy/ paste from my iPad still...both problems have been going on for a long time!

6. Sony Xperia T3
    Kaw 1.8.7

1. In indi wars when I click on my own clan it doesnt say "you are a _____ of this clan" its blank.

7. same here it's super annoying.

8. I'm on current release of KAW and iOS 9.2.1...I also am having problems with troop regeneration and an inability to edit my previous post on this thread...

9. Samsung Ace & Samsung Core Prime,
    Latest kaw version...
    Chat sometimes won't load until i exit and reenter app or clear phone ram... Marketplace lags alot sometimes and multiple screens load to buy & sell when tapping it repetively during lag... I recieve messages telling me my eb actions are invalid or not possible when i know they are valid or possible when Ebs sometimes fail to update until exiting app, clearing phone ram & reentering... notifications always come through alot later than when they happen... At the end of ebs either it fails to update that the eb ended sometimes or rewards won't cone through until i reload the app or clear phone ram...Reply/refresh buttons in forums dissapear and active topics menu doesn't show details for read/unread/posted threads at certain times(it will all just show as read already even when i haven't read certain ones)

10. Mine is the same issue, but I'm iPhone 5

11. Next time try a partial update instead a full update.

12. Excellent thread, I'll be definitely posting on this when I find a bug! The feedback button definitely doesn't allow enough characters to give detailed reports.

Device: OnePlus One.
    Version of device: Android 5.1.1 (Cyanogen 12.1.1)
    Version of kaw: 1.87 (latest)

Bug: When buying lots of items in the marketplace, for example 500 of each item for PvP, after buying a few, when you tap on the picture of the next item to buy it doesn't pop up the purchase modal window. But it does then appear when I attempt to scroll.
    So I go to buy 500 of each item and at some point it stops bringing up the screen with how many I want to purchase/sell until I try and scroll, then multiple of this screen appears. Exiting the app temporarily solves this issue, as does tapping out of the marketplace and back in but the issue does return when going through and buying lots of different items.

I could test this out more as I have only tested it while buying, unsure if it works while selling or just opening the purchase modal.

Bug: The forum page title does not seem to appear at the top of the page on my device. It does however seem to appear after I reply to a topic? It seems to be covered by the page navigation at the top.

Bug: (purely aesthetic) The event rewards tier bar doesn't correctly show which teir I currently have, the red progress bit seems to be farther than my actual progress, which shows it pasts the next tier on the sword.

If you need any more clarification of these please let me know, I am more than happy to assist with testing.

13. First off its Kaw Glitch.
    My display density is just perfect.. I don't encounter any problem in any other app or anywhere else besides kaw..That makes it a kaw glitch.

I could mess with dpi and stuff but I don't want to..
    I want devs to fix it.

14. I have encountered this issue too..A temporary way is to scroll up or down just the slightest amount when this happens and the buy/sell window will pop up as soon as u scroll just a tiny bit

15. Fixed: seems like exiting and returning to the application seems have returned to normal, no more restarting the application every time now.

Fixed: seems like the connection activity has been fixed as wc, cc, eb does not lag nor does it stop, great work developers!

Thanks everyone for reporting your bugs!

If you have a new bug and it hasn't been fixed yet please comment here and inform me so I can notify the developers.

Great job everyone.

16. I see many bugs never sleeps. Make me wonder sometimes if they are super bugs

17. My KAW run perfectly. I never have any problem. I guess playing 100% KAW programs have its own benefits :)))))

18. Device: macbook air
    Version: ?
    1. Glitch users
    - User cant be found although they exist. After i click on one of these glitch profiles I cant click on any profile anymore. All profiles becomes glitched and I have to restart game
    "User not found" is the error i receive
    2. Loading problems
    Sometimes the game freezes and im stuck on the loading screen on an eb or waiting to open a profile
    Have to refresh for problem to be fixed
    Edit:
    3. I suck at kaw but clearly I should be excellent at it . Please fix this asap thx . Major bug fix needed...

19. Glitch = programming fault. Not the case. Your device display density/screen resolution combination is not supported and therefore KaW is running in compatibility mode. That is all. Should ATA extend the supported resolution? For sure. But once again, your issue is not a glitch nor a bug.

20. This guy is smarter then tech support ata has.. Devs should take notes and learn a thing or 2 from him.. Just saying