bug collection reports from the community

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BlackEagle619, Mar 17, 2016.

1. The fact that KaW app isn't optimised for HD displays doesn't mean there's a glitch. And if you know how to lower your display density that means you know how to use Xposed Framework, right? Just install App settings module for Xposed and you can set per app display density. Simple.

2. Honestly, I have noticed this happening right before an update every single time. Seems the update is applied to the system before all the connecting devices which In-turn causes glitching and issues.

3. 1 year and 3 months of OSW but no incoming. Devs fix this please

4. I had the same issue with the bfe display... never seen a fix until I gotten another phone with a bigger screen

Sent from my LG G Vista

5. I phone 6 same as the others
    can type into cc

6. I also got the number 2 problem, but it not annoys me at all

7. iOS 9.2.1 similar symptoms. Cc does not update; troops do not show regen. Need to force close app and reopen. Refreshes every time I open seems like. Very annoying.

8. My moth collection is massive.

9. Device: Samsung Galexy Core Prime
    Latest operating system and latest KaW update.

When indi warring (haven't tested LL wars) my bars won't update whenever I take more than a few Inc at once forcing me to close/reopen the app to see my updated bars. While being sbed, dived on this is a continuous process making tanking/skoing much harder

10. Ever since I started kaw there has always been a glitch with buying pots over 3 years, I'd say gl getting these things fixed but you have a bogey preaching now so you're all good.

11. iPhone 6
    iOS 8.3
    Kaw version 1.87

1. Wc/cc both freeze and require me to close/restart app. This bug did not start happening until yesterday, and since then, it has been happening a lot.

12. Galaxy S2 5.1.1
    Recent update

Bug 1: Only during wars, as I'm doing actions it lags then kaw shuts down

Bug 2: Only during wars, I'll be at 8% spies and when I use a spy attack it will say no spies left, but I can see I have spies and I still receive inc. I've refreshed it multiple times but doesn't work

13. That's scary to think if it charged you for all 5, would ATA refund you?? That's a pretty nasty bug.

14. Phone: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
    Version: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
    KAW version: Most recent
    Bug: Double tapping item in marketplace really quick makes 2 screens apear, when buying said item you'll pay for the amount but not recieve it. Relogging will fix the issue.

15. I have the same problem except I can't read my spy bfe at all...and my atk bfe only shows me half the numbers. I have sent in numerous reports with no fix just the same old "we're working on it make sure you use the latest version of kaw and update your os"

16. :lol:

17. lol i have literally the exact same things as the green dude originally named. its a tad janky

18. I'm iOS 9.1.2 or whatever the latest is and I have errors loading wc and cc it just says loading messages...