bug collection reports from the community

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BlackEagle619, Mar 17, 2016.

1. ATA support probably don't want to handle people who can't distinguish between manufacturer issues and KaW app issues. That guy issues is caused by his device manufacturer. He have a phone with 1920x1080 resolution. The "natural" display density (DPI) for that resolution is 401. Yet the phone manufacturer ship those phones with 480DPI by default. Hence sometimes he face faulty rendering in some apps. Not to mention that he is using an "exotic" phone. I can't imagine ATA begging left and right for an invitation to buy it in order to test on them.

2. has anything been done about the mods that were ss being shifty? or is it all forgotten about now?

3. Seems to me the thread was to get your crap fixed you didn't care about anyone else's problems still the worst mod on kaw.

4. actually I just solved the problem its nothing to do with screen res or DPI as my HTC one was 1080x1920 and fit the bfe numbers just fine but my galaxy note 4 did not. after going into settings I found my font size was set to large, after changing it to small I can now see my bfe clearly.

5. Indeed HTC One have same resolution as Oneplus Two: 1920x1080. The difference is made by display size. HTC One have an 4.7" display which lead to 469DPI "natural" display density. Very close to the default one chosed as default by HTC (480). OnePlus have same resolution(1920x1080) and Dpi(480). But Oneplus have a 5.5" display which gives you a "natural" dpi of 401. Far away of default one.

6. you still missed font size fixed the issue not dpi

7. Actually this thread has helped the developers to fix the problems everyone else is receiving, so it wasn't just me I was doing my job to make sure the app runs smoothly, nice try to bring down the thread where it was only used for bug reports, stay on topic or leave.

Thanks

8. Who do you think you are to ask someone to leave a thread?

9. Nob offers do not work.

10. I'm on topic nice try though.

11. And yeh this aswell we can't ask peeps to leave threads anymore update yourself eagle.

12. Same here

13. Reported this to the devs via e-mail a while back. No change.

When clicking on the 'Start Now' battlecry button on PC it says "Error - Must buy ay least one hour"

Not major -just annoying.

14. Actually if you read the first op, this thread is used to contain information about bugs, issues, or glitches people are experincing in this entire thread, I have asked the community to only report bugs or glitches so the developers can gather the much needed information they need to patch some bugs up, so when a user doesn't follow the lines, we can ask them to either stay on topic and discuss about these issues or refrain from posting on the thread so the thread does not get derailed.

15. Grizzy, this is a reporting thread only, attempting to insult a moderator cause you believe I do not care for the community where I actually I do care cause if I didn't, I wouldn't make this thread to catch all those nasty bugs that lurk around the community on different devices and this is why I asked you to stay on topic to discuss about these issues like bug reports glitches etc or refrain from posting so the entire thread does not get derailed, once all the issues have been patched up I'll ask the developers to lock this thread when all issues have been resolved.

Also, I didn't actually remove anyone from this thread, so please if you have any bug reports, feel free to report and discuss them, cause the help from you guys for the developers to crack down these bugs do help.

Thanks.

16. For your first problem it's to do with your phone or another device becoming active which causes it to reload kaw on the device. This voids your current login status on the web client. Try using the web version again while making sure kaw is shut down properly on any devices you use the account on. Exiting to the main screen of your device isn't the same as shutting the app down.

17. Still happens on that version to

18. iPad Mini 4,
    Newest iOS

When chatting in PM:
    Occasionally crashes and exits game.

19. cannot view kingdom on pc so cant ug etc..

20. Try a different browser. Different browsers can use different Flash versions (in fact i considered making a thread reviewing KAW performance for each, but that possibly violates TOU).

I have the exact same problem when using a popular browser: can't see buildings, lands all explored but potion and mith spell options are limited as if lands were still unexplored. So no warring on that particular popular browser. I don't want to risk a ban by naming because it could be construed as advertising a third-party product.