Willy's Couch: Interview With iProphet

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Mar 16, 2016.

1. iProphet: An Interview

THE FOLLOWING THREAD WAS POSTED BACK IN 2014, AND WAS QUICKLY DELETED DUE TO ACCUSATIONS MADE BY IPROPHET. THESE ACCUSATIONS HAVE BEEN OMITTED AS TO ALLOW KAW PLAYERS TO READ ON.

In the years we have all played this game, there is always someone that can enter a situation, and flip it on its side. We remember them. Most are hated, some are the cause of resets, embarrassment and bans. I have always studied them.

If you were to give me that description of someone, the first name that would pop into my head is iProphet. A silver tongue. A player who can twist your words, and shove them back up your sore ass. He has been a KAW staple as long as I have played, and when he's talking, everyone watches, waiting for the car wreck. Waiting for the little nugget of a secret - that he knows - to spill out and start to dissolve some poor, trusting players reputation.

I want to thank Jayde for arranging our little sit down. Ladies and gents...iProphet.

WillyTheDeuce - In the amount of time I've played this game, there has been maybe 2-3 players I've met that are able to incinerate the forums and become such a loved and hated personality - and you top that list. Now, besides for your own entertainment, what is the drive behind your catalyst-like behavior?

iProphet - The "iProphet persona" was created just before the rise of Pwars. I was a just your typical tap tap kawer who was caught up in a typical kaw scenario. During the first ZiG war, my account was accused of being a bank. At this point in my kaweer, I didn't have the slightest clue how to war. I ended up a "permafarm" and even had my own personal ZaFT farm team assigned to me, headed up by a two players known as Storm and JCoots.

WillyTheDeuce - So, you were zeroed for good portion of the day all the time?

iProphet - They destroyed that account and with that, I saw a glimpse of the evil side of kaw - and I LOVED IT! I decided then and there I would be the face of evil for a kawmunnity who always tried to play the hero.

WillyTheDeuce - Accomplishing that persona, did you find that your following were like-minded, or did you not put thought into that? You have always seemed to have good friends that support you publicly.

iProphet - You mean the followers of the Prophecy? Not at all. Most who follow the prophecy do so because they were on the opposite side of me. I've always had a much different approach to playing kaw than anyone else. I think that's something people find interesting in a game where most all follow the same systems in use.

WillyTheDeuce - So, you have a pretty controversial past in KAW that most have no idea about. Of those that were "on the other side of you" once and now call you friend, explain where you earned your knocks. What is the foundation of 46?

iProphet - The basis of 46 is outlined here in the forums somewhere in a much better way than I could ever explain. But for me, it was the home I had been searching for. Prior to 46 my home clans were Assassins guild(AG), League of Assassins(LoA), and Pure Evil(PE) until they merged with iG. As those clans went inactive I roamed around causing as much trouble as I could. That trouble eventually led to a large group of players who wanted to learn the ways of the prophecy...And so 46 was born.
    Speaking of PE - did you know that Farmfest is my brain child and it's now supported by KaW_Admin - that just tickles me to the core.

WillyTheDeuce - I did not. So an ATA employee supports the Prophecy? How ironic. Now, how is your relationship with the development team, and support? Bans, silences, threats...where are you at there?

iProphet - According to the rumors, there's been a few of them that followed the prophecy. As for ATA, I could careless. I quit caring about the well being of kaw when they did. But not all ended horribly. Our up and down relationship instilled new values and principles in which I base my life on and you all should too:

Friendship, Unity, Creativity, Kindness, Acceptance, Truthfulness, Ambitiousness.

WillyTheDeuce - You aren't around much in public these days, and the new breed of players in this game only know of iProphet as some crazy silver tongued fucker who used to fling truths into the fray that could decimate another players reputation.

I want this interview to set the record straight.

You love cuddling with puppies, long cries at the sunset, volunteer work with blind, homeless kittens? Do you wear sandals?

iProphet - Do you have any idea how hard it is to pull a foot out of an ass with a shoe on? After losing two different sets of shoes inside iJaxon, I only wear sandals, except I call them Jerusalem Cruisers.

WillyTheDeuce - Please regale me with the history between you and iJaxon...you two buds? I see you lend him shoes...

iProphet - Well I met iJaxon at a confusing point in my life. I wasn't sure if I was into girls or boys. Luckily, iJaxon was there for me. He decided to catch for me in secret while I discovered the true nature of my sexuality. Turns out I'm totally into girls and only had a thing for screwing him as hard as I could. He didn't take it well and after one good and long ass pounding...he disappeared forever. My heart will go on. I'll never let go Jax!

WillyTheDeuce - You have been in many OSW is your time in. Perhaps several SW I'm sure....any particular favorite? And to double up...OSW strips. Who was your favorite?

iProphet - First that comes to mind are the Country Wars...remember those?

I was on Team America, **** Yeah! We were stacked and pretty much had no challenger to worry about. One of Poppabear's boys, Doug, was also on Team America, **** Yeah! He started in with the typical uneducated America, **** Yeah! is better than the rest of the world and yada yada yada. We had already been matched-up against Italy (who was probably the weakest of teams). After Doug's spill, I decided to leave Team America, **** Yeah! and join Team Italy. To make a long story short - Italy destroyed Team America, **** Yeah!

The Regulators vs K.A.W.K war has to make the list for a couple reasons. I basically took on the majority of the strongest players in the game...solo style...and beat them quite soundly. This, once again, pissed off a majority of KaW, which lead to....

The second reason... the Regulators/Black Hand war was a direct result of this war. This was a pivotal point in KaW history that forever has changed the game since. Prior to the Regs/BH war, Regulators were as soft as a plunder war clan could be. They were shown the prophecy and every since have become one of the dominate powerhouses of KaW.

A plot to destroy Regulators lead to their rise in power. It's quite beautiful actually.

And the absolute most fun I had in an system war was 46 v Holy Vanguard. This war didn't come about your typical way. We had been involved in an OSW with HV prior to this(which was a direct result of another OSW...the Leo's). We thumped on HV's head for a week or two before they came asking for terms. I offered them a CF in exchanged for a 48 hour system war - with no rules. They accepted. System war declared. Final count was Forty Six 119b, HV 19b - and we didn't hit anyone without hiring multiple allies first. A strip system war - it was glorious!

Favorite strip? Probably Blazey from Black Hand. Spent months on her trying to establish a window. She didn't have many. Finally we took one of about 15-20 minutes and wiped her out. I've been involved in many o' strips and can undoubtably say Blazey was the hardest to catch.

Though the most fun I had stripping would have been in Pure Evil days when we were wrecking Chaotic and clan Misfits...which lead to PE knocking Teja off #1 spot after he vow to quit kaw and take us out with him. He's always been cute huh. Ha. Yeah those were fun times.

WillyTheDeuce - Where does Cratnas fall in with that....? A little bird tells me you orchestrated that one.

iProphet - Ya know, some fools still think I was Cratnas. Like a tampon thief, I had to pull some strings, but Project Cratnas went beautifully. Here's a glimpse of the Prophecy.

KaW made a drastic change. Huge alliance have been formed throughout KaW. This has created a very small pool of OSW possibilities, an OSW that will drag out for months and months with no winner declared.

So my options were, face overwhelming odds in OSW for who knows how long or let those overwhelming odds accomplish my goal for me.

If ya really want to dissect the Prophecy some more, go through the thread where all the action happened after ya give the Thirty-Six Stratagems a read. It was like a piece of art.

WillyTheDeuce - Most players in this game look to vets for advice. For direction. Usually to feel out how you think this game is supposed to be played.

What do you think of the game today...and where it is heading? Do you have a forecast as far as what you believe the game will be like in 6 months to a year?

iProphet - Wulf is a mod again right? [EDIT: not anymore] Look at his alliance. Start with iReg and his QueenVasia account then check out Sugah's impressively over priced noobs on her page. - that's where kaw is heading. It's a game that rewards [people who do not play fairly] while making the fair suffer.

WillyTheDeuce - Let's take that [previous statement] and dissect it a bit....

First: I firmly believe the reason behind ATA banning account sales was due to the overabundance of complaints from players that allowed someone else access to their account - and had it stolen from them.

The potential lawsuit headache from someone who spent thousands of dollars - not being able to gain access to their accounts because they were dumb enough to trust a stranger - was likely a reason for banning sales. But let's be honest...they only want to lessen the load of complaints that tie up their support staff.

Think about how many emails they DONT get now because account sales/trades are not allowed. Nobody wants to narc themselves. Headache solved.

Either way, my point...I believe there is a "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" policy in effect as far as account sales/trade goes. I don't think they look at it unless there is a complaint.

I don't think this game rewards cheating...I think it rewards big spenders. Much like real life. The reason for my long ass segue into the next question, is clarification....

Have you, iProphet, ever [not played fairly]?

iProphet - So under said logic, it's like if a cop catches me with coke. Yeah, I mean, it's illegal and all, but hey if I grease his hands enough, he'll look the other way. - just because someone spends a few grand on an LB account then a few more to keep it there by no means does this mean the game doesn't reward cheating. In fact that's exactly what it means. You honestly believe if I bought an LB account today and changed its name to iProphet ata wouldn't be all over it? You're crazy if you think they'd look the other way.

WillyTheDeuce - I don't know. How much money you have on ya?

iProphet - To answer your question - In terms of breaking ToU, no I've never cheated. never osf'd so didn't bot, never account shared, sold and purchased countless account pre-TOU change. That's why every ban that's ever happen to me was [overturned]. However, outside of ToU, I did cheat heavily. [deleted explanation] So the definitive answer would be - Technically no, morally yes.

WillyTheDeuce - So, what can KAW expect from iProphet in the future? Normally we see you in short bursts in public. Do you prefer to operate in the background? Or are you just rarely active?

At this time, in 2014, iProphet posted a pic that had this thread tossed into the graveyard within 10 minutes of it being posted. It has been omitted from the thread so it could stay active.

iProphet - Phase 1 of Project Prestigious begins now. This interview is over. Ready yourselves - The Mothman Cometh.

Ladies and gents….iProphet.

2. I embrace the Prophecy... ‍‍‍

Trollolllllollll

3. An interesting read I must admit but it covers a few controversial topics towards the bottom of the thread so idk how this will sit.

4. Whatever happened to him. Why did he leave?

5. He comes on here and there. Less and less.

6. I enjoy reading kaw history. Hearing about osw's that I wasn't around for. These interviews are always worth time to read. Thanks for the repost. ️

7. guess who gave him that screenshot haha

8. stoirin didnt think i had proof lol

9. It's a pity he's another hasbeen

10. Rambling about players that may as well have never existed

11. Hes a kaw legend . i spoke to him once and he told me how he executes his plans .he puts months of work into it .i also fighted him also and 46 & 2 clan farm .its funny thinking back at them memorys .

13. Roni-senpai do you have SS of everything? Like a giant archive?

14. Hahaha I didn't realize a strip on me was his favorite. It was 480b if I remember correctly (a decent amount back then). Fun times

Willy wants his VK back? Or are regs in desperate need of morale boost? Even Proph can't stand regs now..what a shocker lol

17. ashton i actually got it from osiris family room lol they couldnt understand who the spy was knowing info they were talking about in there.So a member of osiris cloned iprophet trying to get info about how i knew it.But i knew it wasnt the real iprophet . and i did fight with him if he was around he would tell you that too.and this is a very old account of mine what i used wind up iprophet on and got into 46 & 2 on it for hour till iprophet arrived and ejected me haha. Mrs_iprophet

18. I first run Into him when he was getting around with Gwen and Gwen was a mod. He's a sneak who you can't help but admire.

19. My old clan invited Iprophet Jayde and a few others from 46 and 2 to do EE with us in S2.

We got off to a ruff start and Iprophet started spazzing like a 10yr old on Call of Duty.

"I'm a legendary WC this"

"I'm king of OSW that"

He ended up commanding his clannies to go innactive.

They all did except Jayde.

We still won the war.

46 and 2 farmed some of us for about a week, and my opinion of Iprophet changed dramatically.

I had admired him, now I've saw him for the Drama Queen he was.

20. Oh Skinny posted!

In before Onesy :lol: