Offerwall Glitch

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by MS, Jan 14, 2016.

1. I have done 3 offers and not received either of the 151 nobs I should've. I spent £9 on my contract on 140 of them and they didn't work. I did the £500 amazon (75) Some other offer (65) and Pirate kings (11) Got neither.

2. Yep only like 1/25 work for me.

3. Yea
    I've done like 4 surveys and only received 6 nob from what I should earn

4. Try to click on the Support button, and "Report" on the offers you didn't receive. If you don't get the nobility points after this, I doubt there is anything you can do.

5. What support button are you refering too? I used the main support button and got sent to this thread. I am disappointed that offers are on the wall that do not work. If ata doesn't support an offer then why let some one put it on the wall. It makes ata look bad in our eyes.

6. He's referring to the "Feedback" button on PC, the "Help" button on iOS, and I believe the Ape with a headset or some such on Android.

EDIT: As per XoXoX's comment, in this case he is correct. The options I gave are valid feedback routes to reach support, but not, apparently, the intended one.

@XoXoX, to be fair, without your comment, the OP was totally lost on just Chocolate's reply. Thanks for clarifying for the both of us exactly what Chocolate meant.

7. No, on "earn free nobility" it says "support" in top right hand corner, stop tryn give advice if you don't know what you're talking about, chocolate was right

8. The only offers I do, when they bother to offer them, is the free app gameplay ones. I would never spend money on these offers as they sometimes aren't reliable in giving out rewards.

9. ATA can't even do anything about it. Fyber doesn't help or do anything for support either. I really need to edit my thread on ones that work and don't work. If i figure out how to post SS here i will (eventually)

10. Only ones that work for me are the renewable subscription ones, guess starz figures youll cancel if they game you. The free ones never amount to much, though.

11. Most of the free trial ones work for me. Just put ur CC info in and then cancel right after u get your nobs. I've gotten like 500 nobs doing this.

12. They won't do anything about it unless you have screen shots of every step, you're pretty much screwed with no proof

13. Code:

[imgfit] 
    (direct link to image location) 
    [/imgfit] 

In order to post a screen shot you will have to upload it to a hosting site like http://www.postimage.io

Choose how long you want them to host it, after that time has past they delete it

You need the "direct link" to the image location that means it DON'T work if you paste the link to the webpage where the image appears

You need a link to the image location itself which its almost always a hosting site

If you long press or right click on an image you can see options like

"copy image location" (this is what you want)

Or optionally "save image as" to upload it later

Once you have a copy (link) of the image location just paste it into the source between the code above

14. Fyber (or whatever it's called) will help you out if you have proof of completion. Granted, they have slow and crap customer service, but it gets the job done.

Oh yeah, and they reply at like 3AM. You can assume why.