Suggestion about EE plunder bonus

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Hello. I have a clan mate who wanted me to help him with an idea thread. I'll post what he wrote.

EE bonus should be up graded to match what eb builds make from hte. Towers kill plunder and with new lands the difference in plunder has grown beyond fair.
    We should have 200% xtra from maxed EE. I'd like to see 20 levels at a max of 200% to balance it back up!
    Developers need to cater for all types of build, and give everyone a even choice on how they like to grow there accounts without being favourable to one type or the next when it comes to being able to build plunder. Especially from hte when we all pay the same for seals but get varying rewards!!!

I agree with him. Increasing EE bonus will put towered builds (that is, towered builds) in line with all the scared fairies who are too scared to war. A good bonus might stimulate EE participation as well.

2. Support any ideas to make decent rewards for EE.

devs, dont make kingdom at war become to ps1 at events

3. This is a stupid idea. Frog should just leave forums. Quit clogging up the active topics board with your garbage

4. Just to be clear, this is not my original idea, my clan mate had trouble making it on his own, so I helped.

5. Idk about 200% and lvl 20 but lvl 10 and 100% would be nice

6. I like it but the build complete hansels will get EE 20 and make 1 till per regular haunt

7. This lol. But there's not really gonna be any kind of work around to this due to game mechs. Hansels will always have their cake and eat it too lol

8. support the idea!

9. I think hansel mechs could be changed if we increase difficulty level of Ebs. Instead of a 30 mil bfe/bfa to hit hte, make it 300 mil. That will curb the hansels.

10. Loved the idea though shud be based on total adt value sdt value and shouldnot be based on actual number of towers... Why i say this coz lots of peeps especially bc tanks and hansels have put huge amounts in abyss towers which give significantly way higher stats... So number of towers to qualify for getting ee10 or ee20 will not do justice who put huge chunks on abyss only towers... The qualifying criterion shud be actual value of static defence and not the number of towers...

11. Support and support to op

12. 100% Support, it would definitely make me want to build towers and start participating in wars

13. Support, didn't really read it but the EE plunder being raised is always a good one 

14. Towers are a build choice.
    This is player self inflicted loss of revenue.
    It's the price you pay for being a tank in ee wars.
    Zero support to giving even more to a limited few players for a choice they made on an over abused system that has been destroyed since its inception by continual exploiters.

15. Building towers is an exploit? Better explain that one to me. Tell the devs while you're at it.

16. Sorry no support you get a lot of benefit from having towers sure you get less plunder but protects you from attacks no tower EB build whatever you want to call it gets lots of plunder and no static to protect from attacks you can go either way both build have benefits don't like it get rid of towers simple as that really.

17. And an EB that needs 300m+ spy bfe/bfa to hit?
    Let's curb them all. :lol:

I can't hit ASOIF or LOTL with max attack pots. Heck I even fail assassinations on LOTL!