Citation #SaveGroos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie, Aug 27, 2015.

1. GROOS HAS SINCE FOUND A NEW FAMILY.

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT GROOS IS SAVED.

2. Bump for Groos!

3. Another badboy was saved along with Groos .SkinnyMinny drifts no more .

4. #SaveGroos

Bumped for memorieeeesssss

5. We must save him once more!

6. The thread was "bumped" to remind themselves to respect their own :lol:

7. I bumped it and am on my own. I also already addressed bringing random OSW chest bumping here. Go flex elsewhere.

8. Nope. Just don't want that here and you have threads to go talk about your OSW on. No reason for it to be here.

9. My comments are about groos and not osw. Looks like poor baby needs saving again

10. I was in Zaft Corps / Ultra clan with Gross for a few months and he seemed to be targeted and stripped almost every day. more than anyone else in the clan.But he used shake it off and take it in his stride and not let it get him down
    He would still be cracking jokes in clan chat even when the mood was sombre.He is a great clan friend to be among.There's always laughs when Gross is around but he can get fiery too if provoked haha.

11. Thanks for the positive input!

12. That's cool, I responded to you attributing the reason I bumped this thread incorrectly. You're not exactly slick on what you're attempting to interject, hence my response.

13. And u are so stupid, it's not even funny.

Here, i'll spell it out for u.

I

pity

Groos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. if groos so great why he no help zaft

15. Oh no! You seem to be lost and displaying an inability to comprehend what your entire set of comments is, a railroad. You're not speaking to GROOS (the topic) but rather are trying to slander the family of clans he's in who you just happen to be in an OSW against. I'm sure this is all purely coincidental though, as you insist. Anyway, have fun coming back with some baseless claim as to insinuate this is not what you're doing. I'm sure the next time you repeat the same thing it will mean something entirely different and somehow no one will notice that it's just you doing the same thing. :lol:

16. It seems he's moved on over time. Happens with many people in this game Imp.