Dawn of a New Age

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Narcissist, Feb 18, 2015.

1. *Checks op and sees a 2year badge*

2. If you knew me, you'd know this isn't my original account.

My old account was deleted and my old alt, currently holding my name 'NaughtyErok' is not active.

*edit* I got on NaughtyErok account and wrote a funny on your wall lol

That is off topic and doesn't pertain to what the Original Post was about. Please refrain from going off topic.

3. Cool story bud, but this has been said since you began playing...

4. Haha support

5. Short to the points

6.  I once was lost, but now am found 

7. Fourish years? And you stated the rush you got playing the game from 09-11? What you said there didn't really made any sense. It should have been at least Fiveish years. But cool thread though, support :ugeek: I loved the pwars era.

8. This was more of a raw piece I wrote, wasn't really thinking exact dates and times.

9. Just play the game like I do and farm everyone in your hit range.

10. I mean, that sounds pleasing, but if I did that, I'd have around a hundred clans pinning me because they don't believe in PvPing and I'm declaring war on their clan.

Can't play if I have no troops to play with 

11. Your like a kid who discovered his sister likes TRON

12. Tron, please refrain from posting on the thread if it is not pertaining to the thread.

Thank you.

13. Dude, I love this forum and I'm glad you posted it. I remember back then when the only way someone grew was by going to war. Ever since eb's came out it hasn't been as fun. We're constantly doing the same eb's to grow quicker than the rest.
    I liked when there used to be huge family clans, when members remained loyal to one and only one clan. Now there's only clan hoppers getting lured in with good eb's.

14. I felt this way about PIMD a yr ago, but in comparison
    Kaw is much better and i find this game much more
    Enjoyable and less tedious

15. So sad. BH is done. OP is just a broken shell, no lube.

16. Leave the thread.

Thank you.

17. Bump for everyone complaining about new lands and buildings.