Dawn of a New Age

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Narcissist, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Nice post. Well said.

2. us android folkcannot compute this "smash" thing you speak of

3. there should be a more destructible factor other than allies no one really has anything to lose and aside from the top few hundred no one really has allies worth taking maybe make it so you can't destroy but damage building to a point you need to use x amount of gold to repair them anything to make a change. the fact of the matter is also this game only caters towards ee wars etc and outside that it really is left to ones imagination to make something happen, maybe having that win or lose factor might help liven that up.

4. Great thread happy kawing to all in the new year

5. This game for me and most larger players is more fun than ever in my opinion with lots osw going in across the kaw landscape, PvP has been boosted by the last 2 events with lots of precipitation...this hasn't been about new players for a long time just making the spenders happy is all..ie new lands and tiers

6. Id like there to be a PvP event, like the shard event, where the rewards can be gold stacks of 500b, 1t, whatever. Or even build tokens rewarded. Itd need to be like shard event so you can't farm alts.

7. Erok, you've had a fair share of brilliant suggestions and ideas over the past four years or so. Don't think you haven't had an impact on the game. Support.

8. We get these threads on an increasingly regular basis these days. Whilst this was lucid and well written the message is the same and misses the most important thing in my opinion.

As you said kaw can be played many different ways. Well if it isn't fun for you, change your style of play to one that is.

I've played every type of kaw there is since 2010 when I started (my old account is still out there but inactive) and when I got bored I changed my play up. There is a lot of osw and pvp around at the moment and if that's what you miss then go ahead and find it. It's not hard to find pvp and have fun - trust me I've never struggled lol.

Kaw has always had a variety of game styles possible and the "good old days" had many non pvp players. They used to hit inactives, then osf, then eb etc.

So leave folk to their way of playing and simply change your way to make it fun for you.

9. I'm not into OSWs but I've entered both PVP events so far and have found them fun. Saying that, I'm not a PVP player as such cause I'm just focusing on growing and been BC but I do agree with most of, if not all of what you said.

This game is awesome but it could be a lot better and for new players, it's not easy starting out and thinking if I don't spend XXXX amount, I'll never be any good. Some new features are needed to excel the game back to its former glories and to make it enjoyable for all.

One thing you mentioned was joining alliances as one, or along that line, well how about making clans bigger. Bring back the 150-200 member clans, this way, some clans with minimum stats requirements and sub clans could form as one to make 1 big clan.

It's just a thought.

Top marks on a top thread

10. This is the problem nowadays. You can't be an actively PvPing player and an actively Growing player to equal measures. Or at least, you can't be either as effectively as you can solo. They don't get hand in hand like when growing WAS pvp.

11. @Galdiator

I understand exactly where you are coming from.

I am making this game fun for me again, I'm simply stating what I'm seeing. I'm seeing newer players not understanding the rush of this game.

I'm seeing older players quit constantly because of lack of support from the devs.

We need a more interactive way to grow or KaW will continue to deteriorate.

One can only hit "repeat action" for so long and one can only not grow from only PvPing for so long.

@Melissa

Thank you for your kind words.

Let's catchup some time.

12. I was not asking for support or no support. I will consider this off topic and post count farming, please remove yourself from the thread if you are not providing information or ideas to the topic at hand.

Thank you.

13. Very nice thread op

14. While I support the rest of the OP, this bit in particular resonated with me. I find it really upsetting when players seek to gain the upper hand on each other through spilling personal secrets and trying to damage them at an emotional level because farming hasn't achieved the effect they wanted.

We all say it "is just a game".. I wish people would play it like a game, instead of an obsession. Obsessions makes people do bad things.

15. Anyone smell irony here, in that post

16. I wish everyone would quit their damn ferming and leave me alone! :(

I cry irl

17. I think the op is conveying what many of us have been thinking for a long time now, and was able to express concisely, support

We get it troll, you're madly in love with daph, pop the question already

18. Good thread, Erok.

The never ending attempt to change the game for the better continues.

We were all noobs at some point. We found a way to get to where we are..mostly because we wanted to.

The social aspect of KAW - with its plethora of culture all around the planet - is in my opinion, why this game is so great.

You'll never escape the simple minded element that just want to make the experience for others horrible, but that's how they want to play.

You need to make your own mark. Play your own way. Build what YOU want for a build, not what someone else tells you to do.

Much like real life, you need to create your own legacy.