Frank and Slim's Betting Booth PvP

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by greatkingfrank, Jan 25, 2015.

1. No persaverence factor? D:

2. Also who's favored?

3. Plmparoo. I don't factor in perseverance anymore. It offsets the scales waay to much.

4. I like perseverence one as it was accurate that first fight0.0

5. Maybe after a lot of fights have been finished you can put perseverence back in as you'll have a decent understanding of people's perseverence then?

6. Also 6 trill on mercutio. That's right. High roller. Big spender coming through. (Oh my god if I lose this I'm screwed ) :lol:

7. Then don't lose.

8. Balto, you need to see a therapist. I think you might have multiple personality disorder. You switch back and forth from alts to main and back again in no time flat. You need to see a doctor.

9. lmao

10. Wait... balto... isn't plmparoo your alt? I think it is. You derailed a thread of mine with it once.

11. I had a feeling.

12. This is so entertaining

13. I deny those accusations

14. alala I can't here you. By the way mercutio nice job deleting that post before anyone could see it.

15. I got a seal that says I can kick -troll_machine- ass sadly the big alt can't fight a good battle without help lmao check out my wall XD oan he got me silenced earlier to fluff his puny lil ego which gave me a big Lol read my wall lmao my getting silence was the only card that chump could play to put a smile on his face or should I say save face

16. This thread is not for pumping your Cheast and acting big. It's for entertainment and should be used as entertainment.

17. Error the player you are trying to attack is too small

18. Anyone wanna 1v1 me?