May old souls rest

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by llIIV-----VAL-3N7iN3-----VlIlI, Dec 8, 2014.

1. I haven't really played much this past couple months up until the recent PvP event. Now that I've came back, I've really come to realise something. How much I miss the worms crew.

It was truly, the best times of KaW, hands down. The craziest group of people, they'd do anything they'd go anywhere I said. Anything was allowed and there where no rules nobody gave a **** what would happen they'd just do it all while kicking ass.
    It feels like no clans have that same manor, and that it's pointless trying to find other people. They truly where the greatest bunch of crazy fuckers ever.

I miss the crazy CC convo's, where if it where WC we'd be silenced a million times over.

I miss waking up to 60 PMs after a 5 hour nap.

I miss revolutionising EE. Starting new things and whooping the poo out of anyone.

I miss the barcodes.

I miss being the most loved and most hated clan all at the same time.

But most of all I just miss all their personalities. I could write a essay on each one and what they did for the clan, but it would be too long. I've written all the names of worms I could remember, I'm sure there's a few I've missed and if their name was ever brought up id remember them instantly.
    It's sad realising less than 10 of us remain, most of those 10 barely playing.

And to think one of our crazy asses, jac (resilience) got mod.
    [​IMG]

But as they say, time goes on.

~in loving memory
    W32.SQLE.VVorm '

Val
    Wink
    Sol
    DKT
    Spy
    Jac
    Kitty
    Head
    Dingo
    Goliath
    Glenn
    Anarchy
    Deano
    Roger
    Kgma
    Slender
    Phart
    Coff
    DJ
    Dymez
    Swifty
    Hulk
    Zach
    Owen
    Elite
    Hawk
    Spidey
    T
    Booboo
    Martyr
    Regretz
    Sin
    Pinky
    Eagle
    Versa
    Bubba
    Bazz
    Smoker
    Veni
    C9
    Huber
    HammeredSquirrel
    BC
    King
    Nick
    Asthma
    CDC
    Drag
    Lion
    Zi
    Ewok
    Dices

May you one day return.

2. Noob retirement is noob
    No
    Support

3. 3/3/6 stl not pinned

4. I'm still here

Swag

5. *sniffles* R.I.P Wormies .... Hopefully I see some of you guys active again in future :,)

6. Most of these guys are still around whats stopping you from making another clan

7. No worm here, but I was there to be Hand of God. End of S2 into most of S3 I believe. Then I up and reset/retired with no notice.

Was a great group of guys. Some annoying fuckers as well  great wars though

8. You forgot me :)

9. It was a good time. I wasnt in worms, I was with No Talent - No Future, and that era of EE was second only to kaw just after wars came out. clan loyalty was high, kaw was doing well, and I had fun. That kind of EE clan was just incredibly fun to be with.

10. @iger, I think having the EE loss when you leave a clan was what contributed to that and made clan loyalty great. I thought that having no EE loss when leaving clan was a temporary thing at first. I'd reaally like to see it implemented again.

11. Make a new clan and do it over again

12.  Legooooo

13. I luvs you val️️️

I luvs you worms️️️

Pls cum bak to mi

14. I was in there on an alt. Crazy people in there.

Crazy is the only word to describe it.

15. Why am I not on the list

16. Seriously Val u don't understand how hard it is to try and be normal so these other clans don't think I'm ******* ******

17. Maybe you needed to learn that skill lol

18. I was the first worm.

Noobs.

19. Meanwhile...nick's still making me a sammich

20. No