Kingdoms At War=The Story(Discussion/Feedback) Thread

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by sean893, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Mega support.

I opened whatever part 16 is supposed to be. Looks like a bunch of post count farming drivel.

Honestly. I know you need to make threads to be seen and fulfil your constant need to be validated. But dang son. Running out of ideas!?

2. Instead of having one post with a wall brick of text with no checkpoint-posts around, readers would be lost and confused! This is why I decided to divide a part of my story in 4-5 posts as of the newest Part 16!

That rating post I made was over 10 months ago, and I didn't seem to think about it since! However, now that you mentioned it I have made some changes to the opening post!

I just edited the rate out! What I wrote in the past, I may not maintain it today so I feel the rating is no longer necessary anymore!

As of the idea thing, it has already been decided since on the first few parts I wrote on! I would like to choose to detail every ongoing situation as they all connect together on the main story, such as the Knockout System Wars in Part 13 and 16

The whole idea of this thread now as of today, is to provide something extra for all forumers and players to read! :)

3. No support. Sean is my Hero

4. Your thread was an orgy of BB codes and quite frankly I found it was distracting, sometimes color is a bad thing.

5. Next please. Y u take so long time to write ?

6. Extremely mega super huge no support. The story is good.

7. Part 20 just that's it? Not fun at all

8. Read the 1st bit of it rather stick my willy in a toaster than read the rest.

9. Awesome post on the bonus thread Sean, great work keep it up very well done :)

10. I rather enjoyed reading the bonus. Felt nostalgic like how kaw actually was pre HF.

11. Ignore the idiots and morons that derailed this thread. I for one enjoyed the stories. Keep up the good work

12. :lol: great to see you back it