Kingdoms At War=The Story(Discussion/Feedback) Thread

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by sean893, Nov 16, 2014.

1. original comment edited to 3/10 for effort

2. Much method

3. Thread has been bumped for the following reasons:

1: Allows all readers to have easy access to all Parts 1-11
    2: So that they can post new comments, feedback and rating to the story!

**UPDATE**: Part 11 has just been recently published into the Fan-Fictional book.

Happy late new Year of 2015 and enjoy reading and commenting! :D

4. Soooo. No offence but sword art online remade to kingdoms at war? Really? -_-

5. I may have made the Kaw story to an SAO-like style, but here it's all about Kaw. Nothing in the story is ever talked about Sword Art Online, if you can read the whole thing! :D

6. Just finished reading part1. Its awesome:)

7. Your story is great. Finally finished all parts posted. I am totally adicted. You really put in much effort. Hope to see your next part soon. Kinda like the idea of medical class kingdom.

8. Bump for Snake!

This is where I mainly focus my time and efforts on the past. Though the book isn't completed, there are 14 parts/chapters to it!

The links are arranged in sequences, and to read in sequence provides best reading experience!

Thread update! Part/Episode 15 has just been released!

9. You clearly deserve your VK

Because you have NO LIFE.

10. This is annoying me, so...

Battles Won/Lost = 16,017/136* 

11. Rating

0 out of 10.

Stop posting this crap in the forums and learn how to fight.

12. Support

13. When did you become so angry???

Was it the war?

14. I've been reading through all the 15 parts today, as I didn't know about this story before now. This story is really great, sean! It must have been a lot of work behind all this! Really looking forward for the next part(s)! :D

By the way, have you planned out how many parts there are going to be in total?

Rating:
    10/10

15. OMG.....you must have a lot of time on your hands.@need@life

16. 8/10. Good plot, interesting concept!

17. I hope you one day find something you love to do. Then somebody crushed your dreams and you learn that karma is a "bad word"

18. Thank you for your kind comment, chocolate23! And thank you all for those who support!

I have yet to start writing Part 16! It depends on how long the story shall go! I haven't decide where a certain part should be the final yet, because there might be a lot more side stories going!

When I reach towards the final part, I will write on the title (Part #, FINAL) of the thread! :)

19. Newest one was good Sean!