KaW Palooza 2015

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Kaw Palooza!

Welcome to the main thread for KaW Palooza for 2015! Where we, the players, bring you, the KaWmunity, different events that will act as an extension to KaW! These events will cover forums/regular game play and hopefully will rekindle or enhance your interest in KaW.

(Some events may be KaW sponsored, some will not. It is out of pure fun and entertainment and I hope all of you reading this will participate.)

Judging, rules and prizes!

Each event will have its own of the three respectively. This thread is being used to get the word out for the events. If you want to judge, PM me and I will patch you to the correct person.

We have a committee going. So, if you want to help run an event or have a event idea, follow me and we can discuss it.

All events will have it's own thread.

In an effort to keep everything nice and fair, we will be using google docs for sign ups ONLY. It will allows us to see who signed up and what time exactly. (I can do this, or the hosts can, doesn't matter.)

[​IMG]

Triad Duels - Host - Caedimus Noctu: Admin staff

We are going to start the Palooza off early with KaW tournament wars.

In the first two weeks of December, the Palooza will be hosting 3v3 tournament style wars. These wars will have tiers and different builds in them. You will randomly be put in a team of three and fight it out with other teams!

Also in December, the community will put together all of the years events in one thread for organization!

Likely hood of getting rewards? Medium.

More details when the time arrives.

[​IMG]

Kaw Survival - Host - OmegaLSA

One clan, one instructor, many of you.
    Do you think you have what it takes to out last your opponents?
    Can you handle the demand of a boot camp?
    Think again! As Omega breaks your mind and your mentality! Tune in January to learn more!

Likely hood of getting rewards? Not likely. - No Developer granted rewards for this. Only KaWmunity recognition as one of the baddest. (Until next year.)

You will be SS'D during this event and all SS's will be placed on this event's thread for mutual enjoyment.

[​IMG]

Epic Battle design contest - Host - -Narwhal-

All through out KaW, we each have thought of ideas for EBs. Why not have a contest for it?!
    The goal is to design two epic battles, one, KaW themed and another, funny/wacky.

The developers have said that they will be watching this event.

[​IMG]

MGTD - Host - Wake

Make a good thread day. A forum favorite! A day where good, well thought threads are posted and judged!

(Two of these may occur, watch out!)

[​IMG]

April fools - Host - Collaboration

Something, something terrible is going to happen and only you can stop it.

Writers and poets are need for this event. PM me if you would like to help develop this.

No rewards.

[​IMG]

Threads for days... - Host - AJ/Various people

Make your own clan thread! - Make your own clan thread. No clan needed to participate!

1v1 thread - Make your own thread declaring a 1v1 on someone! Funniest to serious wins!

A debate thread. - Forummers will sign up and debate topics. Let's see how well you can debate!

Play-by-post - games for the players who like to use their intricate knowledge of words to decimate their foe! This is a forum event and will be active during the weekends for those who like DandDragon LIKE games.

Kaw Freestyle Cypher - Where KaWers can spit your best freestyle raps! Always a fun thing to watch!

Forum trivia - Self explanatory.

Rewards may be possible for Forum triva. (Need a mod.)

[​IMG]

FSE- Host - Black Hand admin staff

Black Hand will be providing KaW with a weekend of pure farming.

[​IMG]

KAC - Host - Khajiit

Kaw Artists Competition! Where artists will draw elegant works of art for our viewing pleasure!

Judges need.

Likely hood of getting rewards? High.

[​IMG]

Triad Duels

Host - Caedimus Noctu: Admin staff

No builds barred in this event!

These wars will have tiers and different builds in them. You will randomly be put in a team of three and fight it out with other teams!

[​IMG]

KWC - Host - AJ

Kaw writers competition! Where writers will use their pens instead of their swords to duke it out with others!

Likely hood of getting rewards? High.

Judges needed.

[​IMG]

Clan EB time trials - Host - Consean7

Two clans will race to finish EBS the fastest. Points given to the fastest completed EBS and who unlocked all first.

Point system is simple. 1 point is given to the clan that finishes the EB the fastest. One point is given to the clan that finishes all four EBS first and another point is given for total time.

The series we will use is.....Gotcha! Wait for October.

These clans will be used for the future theme wars.

[​IMG]

Themed Wars - Host - AJ

Two groups, Two clans, one winner! Who will win it this year?

Writers and poets needed for a grand war. We will be developing a story around three wars between two factions. The first war will be the initial skirmish, the second will be an assault into the losers homeland and the third will be an assault on their capital.

All of this can vary. Fight hard for your faction.

(The initial battle will only have a few capped amount of people. The second battle will have more. and the capital assault will be allowed to go to 100.)
    [​IMG]

-Needs event-

December, the community will put together all of the years events in one thread for organization!

2. Re: Kaw Palooza

Reserved

3. Re: Kaw Palooza

We have two months that need to be filled. PM me with your ideas.

4. Re: Kaw Palooza

Bump for notice.

5. Re: Lol wut

December and July look like the best ideas

6. Re: Lol wut

I personally like September.

7. Re: Lol wut

I like the idea I will be HLBC but next december so its mostly based on activity

8. Re: Lol wut

Uhhh, wrong thread?

9. Re: I'm tired of this!!

maybe if you quit changing the name, people wouldn't be so confused? :lol:

10. Re: I'm tired of this!!

I like this thread because for some reason, it makes winter look shorter :-)

11. Re: I'm tired of this!!

@Word,

It catches the eye. 

12. Re: I'm tired of this!!

This is straight up incredible. AJ you have produced another great thread. Good job bud.

13. Re: I'm tired of this!!

January sounds fun

14. Re: I'm tired of this!!

Support

15. Re: I'm tired of this!!

I love MGTD! I remember I participated in one of em, but didn't win. No matter, it's still a great event to get the imagination flowing!

16. Re: I'm tired of this!!

I'm thinking of doing the memoir event this December as a live test run(Just like GvG in October).

That even is a month long thing in which players would post important history/clan events/dev events/OSW/anything historical of the year and I will add it to Grammar_Unicorns thread for the next generation of KaWers to see.

17. Re: I'm tired of this!!

Whats with title o.0

18. Re: I'm tired of this!!

No its lies

19. Re: I'm tired of this!!

The title is an eye catcher. 

20. Re: I'm tired of this!!

Hmm maybe some kind of mash up of phantom mode or mafia..