Hitchhiker's Guide to the KaWlaxy

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Daphnia, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Guardians of the KaWlaxy

2. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Very good creation, thank you for taking the time to make this.

One thing I will note upon, is that instead of building as a guild hansel, it is much more effective to grow as an attack build and then convert to an SH at 25 lands if that is the path you wish to take. For the price of guilds, their effectiveness is beyond tiny, even for a player at that stage.

On another note - I did play FC, and can understand that the transition coming from a place where no eb's existed to a place where they are in essence, ALL that exists for growth, is incredibly difficult. There is a lot to remember and a lot of options you can take, especially with spy builds being very much a common build rather than mostly OSF's.

As such, if any of you require assistance with a finer point about the game here, please feel free to hit up my wall, and I will be happy to be of service. =)

3. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Great threat for those getting startedAwesome job, Daph! 

4. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

never played fc. but that was a very nice guide. good job.

5. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

yea same here. any new players feel free to follow and ask any questions. if i don't know i can direct you to someone or a guide in forums that does.  glad to have this influx of new players.

6. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Think this should get a sticky 

7. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Great guide and welcome to all the new players from FC

8. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Well crap couldn't you of died with FC that you helped major to kill now this app will follow and die too so much for a fun game 

9. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

That was a quick sticky. Nice thread.

10. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Bwahahahaha more allies to be hoarded

11. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

I see what you did there with the title

12. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Haha thanks all! Appreciate it.

DK, I totally agree, and anyone who knows what a genius you are with builds will do exactly that! The 12 COE is great - they probably won't be able to afford it outright with just the transfer and volley gold but its a totally achievable goal.

King Slayer, I wasn't sure either! So thank you for posting. :)

Mango, I agree with the hansel stuff. I know KaW has had a lot of debates about the fastest way to build as hansel and I'm afraid I've not followed it as closely as I should. With mine, I built 3-4 COE and ugged them, rest Guild lvl 3, and converted the guilds straight over to SOS, followed by VOL/UNK. I'm sure there are faster ways of doing it, though.

13. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Many ways to do it, but your guide is perfect for putting FC players up to speed. =)

14. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Deserved sticky ️

15. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

You forgot spragga.
    How, by all that is unholy, could you have forgotten the mascot/unholy destroyer of kaw?

16. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Just a KaW tip that is common knowledge here: Do NOT build T3. It is a complete waste of gold.

17. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

But, excellent thread, and a well deserved sticky. Welcome to kaw, FCers. And you gaw people too I guess.
    Hope to see you in my news one day!

18. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

Also, about equip, almost all KaW players have gotten these FIRST: Hooves of Destruction, Spiky Helmet (someone say the real name :lol: )and NML Armplate. Equipment is not a big factor in the game until youre a decent size

19. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

You make it seem like FC is a completely different game, they knew this was coming. Building/game mechs weren't even that different. Tis a sad feat that FC was pulled but c'mon a little underestimation was put in these little rewards. Most people that play or rather played FC have had previous experience with other ATA games.

20. Re: FCers Guide to the KaWlaxy

The word you're looking for is Hystricidae Helmet, Eclipso.