ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. That is true. VK is about community help and service, helping the game in a way that makes people change their look on things. In GaW, Emeth was a great. Not many came over from GaW, but those who did can thank a decent amount of their success to Emeth.

For EE wars, a very positive amount of changes have revolved around Syl's excellent suggestions and overall gained respect to most of us who know something about war.

Same goes for chocolate23, they've helped the game become more easy to learn because of the time they've put into threads and well thought out posts to help others.

All three of these have done a fair share for this game, personally I think they should be rewarded for what we all know has helped the game in the aspects they've reached.

Syl for VK.
    Emeth for VK.
    Chocolate for VK.

#big34VK

2. Are you kidding me? Did you not war season 1-2? These people lived and breathed ee wars. They did more in 2 seasons than anyine will ever again.

3. They most mean the great Snoopy for vk...... Yes......

4. Just gotta say I was here preason 1 to present date and my efforts haven't changed, I just learned how to better focus my energy and not burn out. Some on your list are not even war commanders. Even more on your list are not ee clan leaders, and even more do not set up lead and help others outside of their own war clan with advice on builds, war commanding, mechanics, and other general war information. So you want to tell me how someone who has done 1 or 2 seasons of doing all these things had invested more then someone who has done this for 4 seasons and a very long controversial off season. Also I don't know anyone who has continued to do almost 95% of every clan war in that time and a large portion of the indis, while wc all but a handful of those. You can knock me all you want but I give my time to all warring with me to do my best to develop a strategy before war while most just wait to hear it. Maybe it's wrong sometimes maybe it's right but the time I invest is consistant. I don't know why your so angry and negative, but if I offended you in some way in the past I'm sorry zep. I honestly just want to help make wars for as many as I can and make them as fun and challenging as I know they can be.

5. You weren't a wc in s1 I dont know about s2 so maybe 3 seasons.

6. If you get vk I will reset on the spot.

7. Quoted for the future

8. Double quoted for the future

9. Will be done no worries. I also would like to nominate skaterdude44 easily in the same league as syl.

10. Clearly you dont know who they are then because all were wc. None were arrogant fools like you when you have done nothing. Anyways this is pointless to further discuss because you simply dont get it.

11. Spacer.

So much quoting.

12. Syl - Arrogant, definitely not. All were WC - not the case cus just from the top of my head I know a few peeps from the list who don't WC, one of them being pj25 and also considering that you only have a few 100 worth of mithrils I don't quite think you have the experience nor the right to judge the better WC at this point in time

13. Hey ormey if you think this is my only account ever you are sadly mistaken and the one i was thinking of wasnt pj25 jt was actually jus. I think you are just butthurt u arent on the list lol. Thinking back though i think pj did actually have a clan for ee for literally a couple weeks cant remember the name think it was between season 2-3. So ormey/chucky while you think you lnow what you ate talking about...you dont.

14. Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

15. Wow u pricks still playing this app? Lol

16. No we all stopped 2 years ago... Oh wait...

17. I shall rule. The greats shall fear the inactives.

18. You dont hv lord sora in the top 50 :(

19. VK guidelines should include tou infractions.
    Willy name breaks tou.