ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    THE ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS
    The Order of the Valiant Knights is comprised of an elite group of players through out the kingdoms of KaW who, through consistent actions that go above and beyond the call of duty, have drawn the attention of the creators of this game itself. Although these players hail from different clans, they are united in their love and dedication to the game. Their actions are a beacon of light, a shining example to all around them as to what a good citizen of KaW is. These Knights have, through their deeds and actions, made Kingdoms at War a better place to be.

Valiant Knight Code of Honor

As a Valiant Knight , I will play the game with skill.
    As a Valiant Knight, I will treat those around me with respect.
    As a Valiant Knight, I will be honest in my dealings with others.
    As a Valiant Knight, I fear no attacks, nor do I fear attacking others.
    As a Valiant Knight, I will, through my actions, make this app better place.

2. Members of the Order of the Valiant Knight
    [​IMG]

Founding members: August 7, 2013

Wulf
    - Aside from making great, detailed guides, Wulf consistently acts with honor in battle. Anyone who's fought with him (or against him!) know this to be true.

Slayerbob
    - An exemplary player, Slayerbob is super helpful to the mods, and always gives great answers to questions in forums and world chat.

Rebel
    - A great conversation starter in world chat, Swan is awesome at answering questions too! Go Swan!

- Gives great advice, a pro at diffusing heated situations, and a consistent, community-oriented presence in the forums. You rock.

UnicornPoopCookie
    - UnicornPoopCookie sets a high standard of excellence with his posts, and always keeps threads informative and entertaining.

Swabia
    - As recognized for his mischievous antics as he is for his teaching skills, Swabia is a pro at explaining game mechanics and helping out new players.

May 1, 2014

PandaGeorge has constantly given back to the community through his forum activity, useful posts, and helpful attitude. During Season 3 he also worked to help create and maintain a list of inactive players known as The Damocles List

Mango has helped countless players out by not only answering their questions but helping them learn where to find answers on their own as they progress through the game. They've also continued to provide helpful feedback and make the game a better place.

3. If they wish, players may post people whom they think are worthy candidates for the order on this thread. If you are serious about your candidate, place a nice reason along with his/her name as to why you think he/she belongs in the Order of the Valiant Knights. I will be cleaning this thread on a semi regular basis, and the developers will be lurking it. I will be removing all off topic posts, so please, stay on topic.

DISCLAIMER:Players may make SUGGESTIONS, but they are not counted as "votes". The developers may lurk this thread and take your suggestions into consideration. If you use the word "vote" or fail to give a reason for your nomination, You will not be taken seriously.

4. Thread cleaned for new proposals. Bumping to active topics board

TALK TO
    KAW CREATIVE

5. Congratulations to all the winners ! :)

6. Congratulations to the group! All deserving and are great KaWers and people!

7. I NOMINATE SUPERCORE

8. Woot!Thanks for the thread Moose 

9. Reserved

10. Moose : He has contributed more than anyone listed, unlike the person who pulled those names out of a hat he has some sense, liked and known by the community, also unlike most of those listed and he regularly helps out the community

11. [​IMG]
    Thought this can go with the thread

12. Reserved.

13. Congrats to the others as well ;)

14. Congrats peeps! What about -Deadly-, Mango, Willy, etc.?

15. I nominate Ladyboss611. Her persistence is an inspiration to us all.

16. Def lady and deadly. Deadly is one of the most patient and helpful forumers there is, and lady dealt with all the crap directed at her, and inspired others to do so as well 

17. My reason why mods cant get the achievement. Well we dont know if a mod can get it or not but ill still continue. As a moderator your job is to help the kaw community. Which of course they are all doing a excellent job
    So i ask should mods get it?

18. I would like to nominate fujisan. she is not a "notorious" player. She never posts in forums but she is a kind and caring player who plays for the love of the game and more importantly has been a mother to many players her in here in KAW. She has a big heart and has been running a clan for a while now (Devil Phantoms) and the sub clan (Devils Academy). She believes in growing the new players of KAW and has dedicated many hours of her time encouraging many players talking them through those important mechanics like ally trading, wars, ebs with a patience that is just excellent. She fights like a mother tiger looking after her young. Love that gal, a good friend that I grew up with. Never heard a bad word said against her

19. ^there's 100s of nice players, but you have to stab out to get the Badge. If you don't post wc or forums, then you probably won't get it.

20. Goodjob founders :)