The KaW Timeline

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *-Grammar_Unicorn_ (01), Feb 2, 2013.

1. Looks very good, a thorough brush up for any new player on the history. Nice work.

2. Should add 2013, George37 Dubsteps Delphins grandma's funeral.

3. i remember when GU was a terrible forumer. The worst I've ever seen. He's come a long way. Great thread. One great thread out of many

4. .glad you returned to KaW

5. @moose thank you it means a lot! I remember those days where I was being farmed and stripped while you were helping me. :)

6. Agreed.

7. This is an excellent thread, thumbs up

8. Great thread again Unicorn!

However, you already made a thread which is almost exactly the same so gonna have to report for spamming :lol: If you hadn't have guessed, I'm joking

9. @alpha  yes well this will be locked when I unlink my main to re-link it so I can access my Mai' through pc and edit it. Confusing lol

10. The 2009 area looks like it is a little biased. Swab and direction should'nt be in that list. I dont even know who direction is ffs. Raj bearly fits on in there imo.

Mccc and Tz defintely. he list. Kow, khe, and should probably be on the list as well.

Im almost certain assassin told you what he did and over emphasised his importance. I could be wrong there but I dont remember that guild heavy any real impact in the game.

Raven should have his story told since he was the first great/legend in this game.

IG should be mentioned more. They the first real clan in this game and had more of an impact in creating the clan system then anyone else. This is coming from someone who disliked ig from the very begining.

Storalite could be mentioned as well although i dont remember if she was 2010.

Scarlet shadow story could be told for the lolz. I dont think anything will ever bring as much drama as that guy did.

Maybe make a list of the mods? Or keep in the time line instead of just mentioning cor and then forgrtting about them till jan 2013.

Listing the changes the devs have made would be pretty cool as well. I.e the spy nerf, quest rewards, introduction of health crystals.

Just some things that have popped in my head and i understand posting about thrm would be hard since such few of us ancient players ever get on this game anymore.

Inb4 someone wants to comment on my join date/stats.

Source: F0ehammer

11. Sorry for grammer/format it was a pita to put all that out there on my phone.

12. I'll be sure to add all that in, however please follow me because I would need some elaboration on that.

13. Its so old would probably be best if you could get others to help as well. As far as raven goes. Kool-aid and raj might be able to provide some input. From what i remember Kinghawkeyes and kingdomofwolves were part if the group that brought him down so they would probably be best to talk to if you can about him. I can provide my details from an outsider pov if you cant get those 2.

The best of section of kaw has some good history in it. For example cor didn't start the osf, he just kind of grouped them together and created some rules. Mccc did I believe. He was the first person to go pure spy as well, maybe second. However he is who I remember first and should be given credit by default.

Hanself should be mentioned as well. I mean I see his name pop up more then anyone else with pop raving about the hansel build. Raj is the person to talk to here since he was very close with hansel.

Tz was the first person to do a bunch of number crunching and was a monster at land completions. Back when lc was on the leader board, he had triple the lc as the person in 2nd place did.

14. updated with the biggest war in kaw

15. I am hurt my mains not in the notable players of the second era