The KaW Timeline

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *-Grammar_Unicorn_ (01), Feb 2, 2013.

1. Congrats on sticky!

2. @phycho who was that? Honestly I didn't finish that and ill be adding onto the list when I can make time for myself. So please pm me if you have any suggestions

3. Raeki, TCK, BoomBoom

4. This got sticky? This isnt KAW timeline. Its IG FOCUSED timeline. Get more vetties that wasnt in IG lolz.

5. @war really? Please tell me things that are not on here that I'm not unaware of? If be happy to hear

6. Probably not on the list because you post on an alt.

Serious note, its a list that says you should be remembered but doesnt even say what you should be remember for. Takw the list with a grain of salt. @op ill hit you up on how emth became #1 with those stats since I know how that was done.

7. Damn you and your grammer

8. grammar**

Beat you to it

9. And why isn't Deathmonkey on here?

10. Because storalite, grumpyeric, xxgreenyz, hansel, kow, khe, kool-aid, tz, scarletshadow (lol), king of aztec (lolol) blumpy (?) Among others are not on it. The amount of players active during that time is tiny. Does anyone even remember when the game didn't have health crystals and the ally leaderboard was gained by # of allies instead of their stats?

11. Ikr fap. Just get 10m gold on inactive farm (most people could sold those for a good amount of rl $ ) and spam 10k allys. lb.

12. i think... I don't really remember much

13. Ipim did you have a account during this time? Id so what was its name?

Does anyone remember the name of that guy who started the story in forums trend?

14. War you have said happy instead of fap

15. @ OP nice thread! Thanks for sharing the History of KaW :)