♜The Forumdex: The Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!♗

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Deadly-, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Please quit Private Messaging or Walling me. If you wish to be on here, please just post on the thread.
    Look guys, i'm updating this again. HOWEVER, i removed the table of contents cause whenever i had to update it or make modifications, i had to do it 2x. So, here goes.

Please note that this is not to put anybody down or to cause a fight, this is simply my honest opinion. If you are not on here, it means I have not seen you on recently, or you have not posted for long enough for me to form a solid opinion (or I forgot, or I’m being lazy ). Note I may have some blanks. This means I am unsure.

General template:
    Danger:Based on Experience+Stats+Past Exploits.
    Connections:people you can reach out to in case of danger.
    Kindness:How nice and helpful you are to other forumers.
    Tolerance:How much stuff you can take before you crack.
    Special notes

Note: If you want to be added or removed, just pm or wall me. Don’t be afraid to ask. In fact, the growth of this thread counts on you.

Note
    : Being added is approved by me. If I do not add you, it’s nothing personal, it just means that I have not seen enough of you on the forums (or I’m being lazy. Or I’ve forgot )
    EDIT: Due to the giant influx of people, I have decided to put it to a vote. I sincerely apologize to those who thought they would get on the thread. It's just too much work.

Note: You CANNOT change what I say about you. You can try to convince me otherwise or remove it. Farming me or Bribing me won't help.
    To be added: Relentless, Bacon-Narwhal, Jennifer, BBQ, Couchman, Warry_The_Penguin
    -Deadly-

2. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

I also went in and gave Valiant Knights a manly pink bold underline.
    I gave inactive names a dead red.
    I also put a question mark next to people i don't know. please help me with that, and provide me exact names.
    Special Characters

Danger:2
    Connections:1
    Kindness:1
    Tolerance:1
    Special note: This kid is a joker. Arguably not the good kind.

Danger:?
    Connections:?
    Kindness:?
    Tolerance:?
    Special note: I really got no clue, you guys rated me between 1 and 9000.

Danger:6
    Connections:9.3
    Kindness:2
    Tolerance:4
    Special note: I don't much like -GHOST-, or ZachGhost, as he is better known. But you do not need to like somebody in order to respect them. And i definitely respect Zach. He is a powerful and formidable opponent.

Danger:8
    Connections:9
    Kindness:10
    Tolerance:9
    Special note: I love you hest! <3

Danger:10
    Connections:10
    Kindness:2-3
    Tolerance:2-3
    Special note: A long time member of the Leader Board, and hated by the developers MW (They won't let him use Meatwhistle anymore) has been a member of Foxes, iG, Ad Mortem, and many other great clans. His forums posts are quite seriously one step short of a ____ slap on the scale and depth of what's permitted in an 18 website needless to say here. He's an insane fighter and not the type of player you want in your news feed. His arguments with fghhgg have been immortalized on [a third party video site]. Note produced by Swabia.

Danger:7
    Kindness:6
    Special note: Besides having awesome jokes and threads, ShadowAssassin is not one to mess with. I've seen him in many important clans, and has low tolerance for noobs. He and his tamed marsh-Babies are to be feared! :eek:

Danger: 2
    Connections:2
    Kindness:5
    Tolerance:3
    Special note: It's been a long time since i've caught sight of him, but he is one of the funniest dudes i know.

Danger: 7
    Connections:6-7
    Kindness:7-8
    Tolerance:7
    Special note: Don’t let his funny threads fool you! This man is a badass. He is a well seasoned warrior. He owns the clan O C U L U S (Now inactive) , whom, as I am writing, is winning the Estoc.

A
    Danger:7.2
    Kindness:7
    Special note: The most highly voted this week (11/23/12), this Last Rights member is both popular and dangerous.

Danger: 7.7
    Connections: 8
    Kindness: 8
    Tolerance: 6
    Special note: Angus is one of those guys whose been around for basically eternity. He's such an awesome dude, a former fox (I believe? Update: He's still a fox. :| ) He has been around since the beginning of time, and is experienced in every right.

Danger: 5
    Connections: 6
    Kindness: 9
    Special note: Arkst is a cool dude. (Note how my notes are getting smaller and smaller as I get lazier :p) Well known fellow, well celebrated. Since he told me to make it longer, i will. Arkst is one of my best buds. He is a former HV and Foxes member, and his experience cannot be discounted. He is no noob. He is a powerful player in the forum game.

Connections: 8
    Tolerance: 8
    Special note: Ashes is the man. How can you get better than 24/7 pics of Women? But yeah, Ashes is MG, so i'd also watch out for him. The man has great potential, and i see him around forums very often. He's up and coming, and getting really relevant really fast. I also gave him plus 4 kindness for posting women.

A
    Danger:5
    Connections:8
    Kindness:9
    Special note: He's the last airbender, and one of the new Valiant Knights. Like his namesake, he's more into helping than hurting people. He's the founder of pandemonium, a clan that's becoming more and more relevant by the minute.

B
    Danger: 1
    Connections: 1
    Kindness: 1
    Tolerance: 1
    Special note: He wouldn't stop bothering me till I added him :| "[I enjoy] long drives in [my] windowless van around the local daycare center" -B00B00 UPDATE: Went inactive, still see him occasionally.

Kindness:8
    Special note: Her name literally means "The beautiful one who is dead". A LR member, she is surely dangerous, and well trained.

C

Danger:5.5
    Connections:6
    Tolerance:6
    Special note: Camouflaged is a hidden gem. He doen't say much, but when he does, everyone listens. (Mostly)

Tolerance:5
    Special note: Our beloved old moderator. He went inactive a while back. So sad :(

D
    Special note: Low tolerance for getting mad at me for forgetting to add him :| jeez, him and his dumboface ;(. Gave him 6 danger cause he's a meanieface. gave him 6 connections cause he's a meanieface. gave him 9 kindness cause he'll hopefully forgive me for forgetting. Co-Founder of Pandemonium with Avatar.

Danger:9
    Connections:5
    Special note: A legend in every aspect of the word. Distance is a role model to many. Also an amazing writer.

E
    Connections:7
    Special note: Eagle is a fun and cool guy. He is mush like a male –Senorita-. In the sense that he helps people with the game. Perhaps he should change his name to –Senor-? :p UPDATE: Now a moderator, he is highly controversial

F

Kindness:3
    Special note: Farr, Farr, Farr. This guy is my man, man. I can't say nothin bad about him. He's super chill if you know him well, but super firey if you don't. Don't get on his bad side, brah. ;)

Special note: Whenever I think of your top notch forumers, this man comes to mind. He keeps a cool head in situations others would lose it in. He knows how to fight, and is popular amongst the people of the forums.

Danger:4.8
    Special note: Floppy is my man. He's loyal, and dangerous.

G
    Special note: Ghoomba... I don't remember him well, but i know he was well liked, popular, and an amazing warrior

H
    Special note: This is a man that I used to and still look up to. Smart, experienced, dangerous.

I
    Danger: 1-2
    Connections: 2
    Tolerance: 2-3
    Special note: IFalcon is a fun character. He reminds me of myself when I was just starting out. Although he is weak, his connections are great. Don’t mess with him :p

Kindness:4
    Special note: IGCB is a veteran of the forums, and a legend to many. Care bears fear him everywhere. He's a special type of forumer, one who isn't afraid to beak boundaries and go against the public opinion. He is that forumer than can change the tide of a conversation. Since he believes it should be longer, i would like to say that i love him very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much. :) UPDATE: He wants more apparently, so this is an extention of my love to him. He is a wonderful character, and stuff.
    He also says he needs more substances, so here:
    [​IMG]

Special note: I_Love_Kaw. Damn. what does he love? KaW. He is a fierce warrior. Fierce. I look up to him, and respect him more that most other forumers. I am honored to call him a friend.

Tolerance:8
    Special note: Igerpums, also known as igerpums, also known as 1111111111..... etc. He has been around for as long as i've been here. i look up to him and respect him, and gives me advice on everything. Even though i'm very experienced, he still knows much more than i do. I'm just not lazy like him :p

Special note: Our beloved former forum prez is an awesome person. Although he announced his inactivity, he can still occasionally be found in the game. (Psst, don’t spam his wall because of me, he’d be pissed o_o) UPDATE: Now a Former Forum Mod.

Special note: Metal, metal. Dang, so much to say in such a little space. Metal is a fine fellow. He is, much like Frankenstein, a cool forumer. In fact, I find him and frank almost synonymous.

J
    Danger: 6
    Connections: 7
    Kindness: 4
    Tolerance: 2
    Special note: He's a very low-tolerance fellow. He's got connections in massive clans and has out-witted people much, much larger than him. I'm talking like 5x his stats.

Kindness:10
    Special note: Fiddler is just so epic, i dunno what to say :3

Danger:9000
    Special note: She wouldn't stop bothering me till i added her, so here you go. ******* congrats. Are you happy now?

Kindness: 6
    Tolerance:3-4
    Special note: Originally known by another name, Jesus is most well known for his want of destruction. While many players are in for stats he bathes in noob tears. His cred among war players is great despite his (up until recent) independence in not being tied down to a clan. Well known in forums for his humor he's a fun player to war or to argue with. Credits to Swabia for the description.

Danger: 9.5
    Connections: 9.9
    Special note: joe_ is one of my idols in the game. Look up to him, and always follow his lead. He makes a formidable foe in battle, and i truly look up to and respect him. Leader of Foxes.

Tolerance: 3
    Special note: Justice is a bro. i don't really talk to him much, but i have a neutral opinion on him. He's done funny stuff, and he's done dumb stuff, but overall, he aiight.

K
    Kindness:9.5
    Special note: Killzone is a different breed of forumer, imo. She (which i recently found out), not a he, has been helping forums for a very long time. She's the one with all the ideas, and is such a hard worker. I applaud her for everything she's done :)

L
    Special note: I really and truly look up to this guy. As a WiT member, this man obviously has experience in war.

Danger:1
    Connections:1
    Special note: CAUSE YOU STOLE MY ******* MILKSHAKE >:-[

Danger:0.5
    Connections:2
    Special note:

Special note: Like, damn dude. I never considered you a main character, but i always thought of you as eternally relevant. Always a fun guy to talk to, always has great opinions. He has one of the lowest tolerances for stupidity on this here 'dex, though. He's the sensible, down to earth dude that always makes sense.

M
    Danger: -17
    Kindness: 10
    Tolerance: 5
    Special note: Senorita is one of the kindest and most helpful people I know on these forums. She is independent, and does not tolerate meanness of any kind to those asking simple questions. Mango was the one that imspired this whole index :p

Danger: 4
    Kindness: 6
    Special note:I've known Mike for a while, and he is a veteran of the forums. Also knows whta he's doing, so he can be pretty dangerous.

Danger: 8
    Connections: 9.4
    Tolerance: 4
    Special note: MissMelon has been around since the beginning of time (No, i'm not calling her old, just experienced).She's a wonderful character, fun to be around, yet someone you don't want to cross, either. She's one of the most helpful forumers ever, but is not somebody you want to argue with :p.

Danger: 6-7
    Connections: 6-7
    Kindness: 7
    Tolerance: 2-3
    Special note: Moose is an interesting character. As dangerous as he is by himself, the more dangerous bit is the people who follow him like a pack of sheep. These pack of sheep aim to please their master. He is a very kind fellow if you are kind to him. He has a very low tolerance for people (If I were a mod, I would be too).

Danger: 8
    Connections: 9
    Tolerance: 4
    Special note: Morik is the coolest dude ever. In my opinion, he is an absolute legend, and a dangerous one at that. Also a GaW Mod.

N

Danger: 8.5
    Connections: 9
    Special note: Nikki, the girl with attitude :3. She's a firey one, and don't get on her bad side, or she'll destroy you. One of the most down-to-earth Kawers i know.

Tolerance: 9
    Special note: Formerly panda, this dude is awesome. One of my closest buds, and pretty passive on the forums.

O
    Special note: Oh, Oh_Yes, or Commander_Oh, has been an excellent friend to me in the past. He is Pure Evil member, so don’t say that he doesn’t have any experience. He has owned and managed his own clan, and was pretty successful before he disbanded it. UPDATE: Haven't seen him lately :(

Danger:7.5
    Special note: LIFE AKA TORTOIS3 AKA Evil_Panda is one of the more helpful folk, yet is a farmer in his own right. He helped me immensely with my own clan, Sensual Orcas, and was extremely experienced and seemed to know what he was doing when i worked with him (Which was way more than me). He is a wonderful player in his own right.

Special note: Despite the fact that I barely know him, he’s already promised to make me apologize to him if I don’t get his name up there. :? UPDATE: Realized he was OliverK. He's one of my bros.

P
    Special note: Don’t let the name fool ya. Kitty’s got claws. And adorableness, I guess. He will smother you with cuteness… This is so weird :| Formerly Kaos. Formerly Mew.

Danger:4
    Special note: Dr-Pinky, our beloved former forum president, should not be trifled with. A member of Last Rights, he is extremely dangerous and highly formidable. UPDATE: Haven't seen him around, turned into a troll and kinda left. UPDATED UPDATE: Apparently a worm now.

Kindness:7.5
    Special note: A ZAFT member, he had to have been well trained. UPDATE: Now a worm.

Q
    Nothing Yet!

R
    Danger:3
    Connections:4
    Special note: Considering that he gets his ass constantly whooped by Swabia, Revolver (Beatlemania) seems to get by. He desn’t seen to prosper, but he seems to be doing alright. To be perfectly honest, he is rather an ass. No offense, of course :p UPDATE: Probably (and hopefully) inactive.

Cuddleability:3
    Deliciousness:30
    Smelliness:24
    Stupidness:-47
    Special note: He's dumb. ;)
    Danger:3.3
    Actual special note: Flint is a rare case. He turned a nooby existence into a near veteran status. He has many friends, played his cards right and a little luck helped him. I was much like this once, a noob who became more, and i cheer him on to the fullest.

S
    Special note: Sasha, sasha, sasha. I love sasha, she is an swesome forumer and everything. She doesn't take ****, though, so don't mess with her either.

Danger:8.5
    Special note: I love you Schsmi ;). Schsmi is a buddy of mine, who was married to sasha078 but apparently divorced :| so sad :(

Special note: Head of the Foxes subclan, as well as being a top forum contributor, Shol is one of the cooler forumers. I love shol. He’s an awesome dude, and I feel like he’d be fun to hang with :p

Danger: 6.4
    Connections: 6.7
    Special note: Shaun hasn't been very well recognized around forums as a forumer, but he's been around long enough for me to consider him a regular. He is a fun guy to hang around, not as dangerous as many, but still quite formidable.

Danger:9001
    Connections: 9001
    Kindness: 9001
    Tolerance: 9001
    Special note: Man, it's shifter, dude.If you don't know him, you don't know KaW.

Danger: 9
    Tolerance: 8
    Special note: My good buddy Slayer is a dangerous fellow. He's got those connections practically everywhere and has been around a long time. He has a massive amount of experience.

Danger:11.5
    Connections:0
    Kindness:0
    Tolerance:0
    Special note: spragga, unleashed into the KaWing world by -ShadowAssassin- and Distance, spragga became one of the more dangerous people, although he has never actually posted on the forums. Remember to hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Special note: Some of you may not know Stor, but Stor is a very well known and popular person in the forums. She (She? i think :/) Is very prominent in FF, and posts in other parts of the forum as well.

Danger: 11
    Connections: 10
    Kindness: 3
    Tolerance: 4-5
    Special note: Swabia commands a group of pirates, and is arguably one of the best commanders. If a war broke out between him and the rest of KaW, choose him. Hell, i'm pretty sure he did that.

Danger:9.6
    Connections:9.8
    Tolerance:2
    Special note: I've seen this guy in LR, PE, and many other great clans of importance. He is a formidable foe.

T
    Danger:5.6
    Special note: Pieman is the man. He is been around a very long time, but i don't think many of yu see him around often. The thing is, however, he is a great help around forums, and he is just an all-around awesome dude.

Danger:4
    Special note: Have i seriously gone 6 months without adding this dude? Dang, i really needed to, because he is one of the people i've known the longest. He's an awesome guy, rather quiet forumer, but that doesn't matter. he's one of my favorites.

Special note: In the top 10 forum lb (I’m #11 :( I’m coming for you, buck!) Toast is one of Swabia’s pirates and knows her stuff. In addition to being as awesome as baked bread, she is one of the cooler forumers I know. :p

U
    Nothing Yet!

V
    Special note: Val is an amazing character to watch. He has held his own against clans and won. Keep an eye on him, cause he is extremely volatile. Don’t know when he will strike :p

W

Danger:7.4
    Connections:6.5
    Special note: Wakey-wake is by mud, and he is awesome. Did i call him awesome yet? Cause he's awesome.

Special note: He wastes so many words. He does, however, know how to fight (As far as I can tell :/). I do, however, constantly see his tips and tricks on the forums. Those are interesting to read :p

Danger:9.5
    Special note: Wulf is a great warrior, whom is head of Regulators, a fierce and respectable clan. Do not touch Wulf at all costs. He is also kind and helpful, posting guides on everything from moderators to epic battles.

Kindness:3
    Special note: One of the funniest dudes i know, but he has a fierce side to him as well ;)

X

Danger:8.9
    Connections:9.8
    Tolerance:2
    Special note: Xtreme is an old vet. But don't think his age made him docile. On the contrary, he's gotten much stronger and more experienced. he is one to fear.

Y
    Special note: You is an excellent, funny, forumer. However, if you anger him, he will not stop going after you. Once upon a time, You declared war upon the JASW (Junior All Star Wars) simply because he disliked the organization behind it.

Z
    Nothing Yet!

Many Thanks.
    -Deadly-

3. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

I feel special;D

8)

Why dont I get a special note. FIX THAT DEEDLY

4. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

U should put something about the noob courage

5. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

**** YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!!! I TOLD DRGN THURSDAY THAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS THREADYOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!! 

6. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

:O

7. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

Well....this is an interesting idea. I like it :D

8. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

Note: Used to be part of forumdex, no longer.
    Special Characters

Special note: Dr-Pinky, our beloved former forum president, should not be trifled with. A member of Last Rights, he is extremely dangerous and highly formidable.

Danger:?
    Tolerance:?
    Special note: I really got no clue, you guys rated me between 1 and 9000.

Cuddleability:3
    Deliciousness:30
    Smelliness:24
    Stupidness:-47
    Special note: He's dumb. ;)
    Actual special note: Flint is a rare case. He turned a nooby existence into a near veteran status. He has many friends, played his cards right and a little luck helped him. I was much like this once, a noob who became more, and i cheer him on to the fullest.

Connections:9.3
    Special note: I don't much like -GHOST-, or ZachGhost, as he is better known. But you do not need to like somebody in order to respect them. And i definitely respect Zach. He is a powerful and formidable opponent.

Danger:10
    Kindness:2-3
    Tolerance:2-3
    Special note: A long time member of the Leader Board, and hated by the developers MW (They won't let him use Meatwhistle anymore) has been a member of Foxes, iG, Ad Mortem, and many other great clans. His forums posts are quite seriously one step short of a ____ slap on the scale and depth of what's permitted in an 18 website needless to say here. He's an insane fighter and not the type of player you want in your news feed. His arguments with fghhgg have been immortalized on [a third party video site]. Note produced by Swabia.

Danger: -17
    Tolerance: 5
    Special note: Senorita is one of the kindest and most helpful people I know on these forums. She is independent, and does not tolerate meanness of any kind to those asking simple questions.

Special note: Besides having awesome jokes and threads, ShadowAssassin is not one to mess with. I've seen him in many important clans, and has low tolerance for noobs. He and his tamed marsh-Babies are to be feared! :eek:

Danger: 6-7
    Connections:6-7
    Kindness:7-8
    Special note: Don’t let his funny threads fool you! This man is a badass. He is a well seasoned warrior. He owns the clan O C U L U S, whom, as I am writing, is winning the Estoc.

Return to Table of Contents

9. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

lol good idea deadly!

@arkst Unlucky if this is true :(

10. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

Lol arskt

11. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

*pms deadly* ;)

12. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

:eek: you made one about me!!! :D

13. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

Arkst*

14. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

Lol great idea man

15. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

I did sin, I was going to make something very similar to this...

16. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

This is a cool idea! I like it! Nice one Deadly!

17. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

A
    Danger:7-8
    Special note: The most highly voted this week (11/23/12), this Last Rights member is both popular and dangerous.

Danger: 5
    Special note: Arkst is a cool dude. (Note how my notes are getting smaller and smaller as I get lazier :p) Well known fellow, well celebrated. Since he told me to make it longer, i will. Arkst is one of my best buds. He is a former HV and Foxes member, and his experience cannot be discounted. He is no noob. He is a powerful player in the forum game.

18. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

I'm so nice and stuff with my connections... I don't get what danger and tolerance means though... :/

19. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

It's ok deadly. I forgive you 

20. Re: The Forumdex: the Official Unofficial Index of Forumers!

B
    Danger: 1
    Connections: 1
    Kindness: 1
    Tolerance: 1
    Special note: He wouldn't stop bothering me till I added him :| "[I enjoy] long drives in [my] windowless van around the local daycare center" -B00B00

Danger:8-9
    Connections:9-10
    Special note: Her name literally means "The beautiful one who is dead". A LR member, she is surely dangerous, and well trained.