Charms have ruined KaW. Change my mind️

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms have ruined KaW. Change my mind️

Postby NAT1501 on Oct 28 2018, 1:28am

There is only one way to make everyone happy in kaw again ..........
NAT1501

Postby NAT1501 on Oct 28 2018, 1:30am

Bring back rp
NAT1501

Postby AI0 on Oct 28 2018, 2:37am

Or transmute all you want. But only the strongest piece in each category counts towards your stats. All the rest are just decoration.

Problem solved.

Pay me devs.
AI0

Postby -Lasho- on Oct 28 2018, 6:16am

Charms have cooked kaw. The battle list is shot.

Once there was game mechanics behind this platform, now it’s been thrown out of the pram.

Devs.. you don’t have to have a long neck to be a goose
-Lasho-

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Oct 28 2018, 8:58am

lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI wrote:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:Best solution for a WAR game.

Make charms strippable!

Who cares if the former owners of stripped charms cry? Nice collection you got! Maybe you should be humble with it and not a braggart.

Now HOW would they be strippable? How about you just put a SMALL % of randomness on the Attack and Steal actions that will occasionally have you plunder a piece of equipment? That way it will take persistent dedicated farming of a player to get their collection. 

Also crack down on bots and shared accounts so people just dont sit in pin all the time, everyone should be exposed at some point of the day. None of this merry go round nonsense with people somehow magically being in pin 24/7/365.

Anyway, the above idea would reinvigorate many OSW players because I think it would make everyone on a NEW CHARM LEADERBOARD that should also be released a target, just like the ally leaderboard in OSW.

There is a problem with this:

How will you strip charms off a charmhoarder who already is almost untouchable by the amount of stacked charms he/she already has?

It will lead into the exact other Direction: those who already have huge stacks will rip the rest out of all smalls. In the end the strong will hold all. Going to monopolisation. Just like with money irl 

So at first look Maybe s funny idea.
At Second look just stupid.

Trading is still possible in my scenario, right?

Clans still exist, right?

So you theoretically could have an entire clan stack a few accounts to strip charms off a hoarded account, right?

I mean, it's not that dissimilar from having clans send gold to pull off a major strip.

Sure the more charms someone has the harder it will be. Kind of like the more allies someone has the harder it is to pull off a clean strip on. Just introducing the possibility in this community though has almost always meant that it will happen.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby VeniVidiVici_ on Oct 29 2018, 3:02am

Amazing post Karma fully agree and support. Came back to the game after 4 years and quickly realised even if I pay a bit to catch up to everyone’s size I’ll never catch up on charms. RIP KAW.
VeniVidiVici_

Postby IronOrchid on Oct 29 2018, 11:44am

Lots of good ideas, don’t want this to die like the clan loyalty thread that just got reactivated - Winston how can these ideas be taken forward to get the game back in balance?
IronOrchid

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Nov 6 2018, 3:35am

xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:We are aware of the current charm issues and are looking into solutions.

Time to roll out your solution Dev.
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby LordSavan on Nov 7 2018, 12:40pm

xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:
xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:We are aware of the current charm issues and are looking into solutions.

Time to roll out your solution Dev.

Solution; ignore it, and hope this thread dies....
LordSavan

Postby llllllRoB-ll-_-ll-SToMPllllll on Nov 9 2018, 3:34pm

No solution then?
One event without tradable equip (charms) then straight into to the old copy paste/rinse repeat...
No wait..the required items have risen ever so slightly yet the stats of the epuipment pieces have risen dramatically..

Way to go...good game ata...
Charm farmers at the ready,get selling those charms for real money in 3rd party apps while kingdoms at war declines yet again.

Just switch the servers off.
llllllRoB-ll-_-ll-SToMPllllll

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion