Successful Clan guide

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Mossheart, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Nice post !! Very useful

2. I remember when this thread was made in 11

3. Bump No more Noob Clans

4. I think this should be somewhere in AT forever. Before anyone makes a clan. They must read this.

5. 

6. Very good guide and I don't think you missed a thing :)

7. I was just thinking, would a sub clan benefit more? Anyone who cant hit in the main clan can train in the sub clan, it should keep a steady flow of members

8. I got it on android >:D

9. Hasnt everyone^

10. I need help learning how to do pictures and links in forums... Wanna do a recruitment thread but want to jazz it up...please help me. I ve a galaxy 3

11. Hey KaWers. I set up a clan a while back, but haven't been active for a month or so. My Admin said they could take charge (I trust them). However, most of the members left the group. I've tried to recruit more, but can't seem to get anywhere.

I have advertised on WC, posted on people's walls (once per person). I have had a few come and go. I need more Admin to help out.

My questions:

1. How can I tries somebody when I don't know them?
    2. How else can I advertise?
    3. Am I doing something wrong?

12. It's very hard to grow a clan from scratch. You need to have a bunch of friends to start you out. Wish I could answer your question better, but I have no idea how to help. :(

13. How can can a clan have over 100 members???

14. Only two clans have more than 100 members, iG and Foxes. This was a thank you reward for beta testing the system war feature.

15. Can I rename my clan? How?

16. If the name you wish is not taken I believe there is a way.

You need to be owner for one. You need to email Support@athinkingape.com and ask them NICELY :lol: It will cost you 25b or 100 nobility points I believe because it is like purchasing a new clan. To the trolls who say it cant be done it can because I have done this before myself. I am just not sure if they still do it..