Successful Clan guide

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Mossheart, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Bump - I still need ideas.

2. Bump for the people.

Thanks bellemorte for PMing me with excellent ideas of what to put in it.

I'm still working on this guide :p please be patient.

3. Getting tired of bumping. Still need ideas screenshots to help me. Thanks.

4. I like  good thread moss 

[​IMG]

5. Thank you betta. Is there anything I've missed?

Updating thread. Please be patient.

6. Nope, I'll re-read it and tell you if I see anything that could be added on, overall good guide 

(I'll start posting sig once resized )

7. For don't bite off more than you can chew you can also put: Don't start a war that you know you can't win..

8. Yeah, that's all I can find  Good job mossy!

9. Great idea. Thanks betta! ;)

10. E-mailing for this to be un-stickied, sorry.

11. Why, Billy?

12. He wants this unstickied because he thinks his it better. Just ignore him, this is a great thread 

13. Thank you Clevv. If you feel I have missed anything, no matter how small, let me know, please. :)

Thanks
    Mossheart

14. I liked it it's simple and easy to reac

15. Thank you A_Z. I appreciate all feedback. The same as I have said for everyone else, please let me know if I've missed anything.

Thanks
    Mossheart

16. One more suggestion, put in the names of the constructive feedback put into the guide at the end.

17. Will do. Thanks betta.

Thanks
    Mossheart

18. Idk if it's been said already but u need to try and keep your clan balanced. What I mean is it's no gd having 10 huge players and the rest small cause the way the eb's are structured. Last thing you want is to be doing The Haunting and your smaller members struggling to hit etc they will soon leave. Must have balance.

One other thing everyone has there own style of play u can't make people chat in cc but I have found through my time in KAW some of the best warriors rarely say much until they need to. You just need to work out who they are. Cause you'll find a lot of players are only prepared to hit Ebs all day but then I guess it all depends what direction you wanna take your clan in.
    I would definitely recommend doing lots of Ebs but don't be scared of a fight. Stand up for what u believe is right even if your going to get beat down just have the sense to know when to call it a day.
    And having a potion req is also a gd idea one of the things I notice more and more now a days is the lack of pots people invest in biggest mistake IMO once you run out of pots it just makes it so much easier to beat you down.

19. Thank you Yarmes. I'll add that in when I can get on PC.

20. No problem having run my fair share of clans I hope my few words can help, there are to many people playing that don't really have a clue what they are doing 